Friday, October 29, 2010

fall break--the children's museum of phoenix

the museum is a little far and a little pricey, but we def got our monies worth. I do believe my sister and I spent about 6 hours there!







2 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

ive never been to that museum but i've heard its awesome. my experience with museums is that it's better to go with just your kids (or maybe one friend) so you can really experience and enjoy it with your kids b/c lots of things yuo have to explain and teach them ya know?? I believe it when you say you spent 6 hrs there! I wanna go!!
perfect zoo weather- great idea...haven't been for at least a year.

foreveryoung said...

Hmmm, this makes me wish I wasn't so cheap. Maybe I will just have suck it up and fork out the $40.(either that or wait in line on Free Friday again. or not.)