Monday, October 11, 2010

first concert





I remember the first concert my Dad ever took me to. Richard Marx. Did I know who he was or know any of his songs? Big no. But, I remember I had so much fun and felt special to go to a concert with my dad.

Word got out that Jonas Brother's lawn seats were $10, so a group of friends were going and although I knew Brayden wasn't that 'into' the Jonas Brothers per say, I decided to take him because I thought it would be fun for us to go to his first concert together. Demi Lavato (?) and Camp Rock (?) opened for them and it seemed to take all night for the Jonas Brothers. Finally, they came out and we couldn't see, so we went up farther into the crowd. It was SO hot and SO sweaty, and Brayden couldn't see a dang thing. So we went back to our seats (blanket) and two songs into their performance, he was snoring. Oh, what a party animal!

Bless his heart, he wanted to leave pretty soon after we got there, but he kept saying he wanted me to stay and have fun with my friends.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Im with your son.. I would probally fall asleep 2 songs into that concert too. he he!! :)
You have such a fun group of friends!

Brittney said...

awe. what a sweet boy. i remember richard marx, wasnt it a grand opening of the superstition mall too? it was special, did we stand on the suburban to see him? see you in the am?!