Sunday, October 24, 2010

brayden, the texter.



Chances are if you are in my phone, you may already have recieved a text from Brayden. He loves to text, and he's becoming a pro. I loved this little convo I found recently...(brayden on the right, jer on the left)

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Love him.

Kelly said...

You have such cute, smart boys!

Suni said...

Cute! Loved your fall favorites!!

Stefanie said...

please tell him to text me whenever he wants. HAPPY BDAY BUBBA! xoxo

foreveryoung said...

Oh my, I've got quite a slew of posts to get caught up on! First of all: I was cracking up the time Brayden texted me, so savvy that kid; atleast you don't have a widow's peak, I feel like I have male pattern baldness when I pull my bangs back; thanks for the warning about the Spirit stores, my kids would not do well considering they get scared at the displays in Micheals; October rocks; Kosty and his birthday. So funny. Is Jayden putting together his lego set? How emberassing. Okay, I think that just about covers it!

Tawny Antelman said...

OH NO! hahah Braydens gonna be wanting a cell phone before you guys know it!!! :)