Tuesday, November 9, 2010

family pics 2010
















I was so happy that my older sister was able to do our family pictures this year. Of course we felt completely comfortable with her, so that was really nice. It didn't at all feel unnatural or too posed. My boys kids had a blast throughout the whole session, they loved being in the "wild things jungle" they called it, and they had so much fun. Brittney was so great at just capturing them having fun and it just wasn't a stressful shoot at all. We all loved it. Thanks Britt. Her website is on my sidebar. I highly recommend her, of course!

12 comments:

Stefanie said...

i can't get over the quality and beauty in these pics. amazing. whatever lens you're usin brit, keep it up. i'd say it's sloan worthy :)

Lynsi said...

These are such great pictures, what a beautiful family you have! Great job Britt!

Kelly said...

So CUTE! I love them all! She did an amazing job. And I love the Wild things location. :)
You have such a cute family!

Bekah: said...

They look great, it was obvious you were all comfortable, in your element, and enjoying this shoot.

Brittany is awesome! These are beautiful. Of course, the subjects are not half bad ;)

Anonymous said...

i really love these! i love how much you love your boys.

Becky said...

adorable - like always. You have the most photogenic family EVER! :)

Suni said...

So CUTE! and I love your outfit!

Brittney said...

awe.....my smile is from ear to ear. I loved photographing your family. I love you guys. After this shoot, I really felt the Figgins Love, you guys are adorable, and I am the lucky one for being able to capture this!! Of course I love what you posted about me, and love the comments from everyone:) xoxoxoxoxoxo

foreveryoung said...

They turned out so cute!! Check that off your holiday list {lucky}.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

you can honestly tell that you guys aren't forcing any poses...and every single year i tell myself that we are just going to CHILLAX but i get so uptight wanting things to be perfect so i always end up looking constipated and unnatural.
yours are beautiful and natural...

Tawny Antelman said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!
They turned out great, as always!!
<3

Nichols Family said...

These pics are great. I hope Brayden also had a marvelous baptism day. :)