Thursday, October 28, 2010

fall break highlights- the zoo.


this peacock just walked right up and started eating spilled popcorn--since when did the peacocks just roam around? new to me.
that's a whole lot of kids between 5 moms!

4 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Chelsea, all I have to say is you are my hero for wearing white pants to the zoo. :)

Oh yeah, and I love your ball hairdo. My kids hate when I wear my hair that way too. They want it down and long at all times. Funny that they even care.

Brittney said...

what? all those kids and only 4 moms? please tell me they were babysitting for a friend too. thats insane. wish we couldve come to the zoo too! we are going today. hope we encounter a friendly peacock!

Chelsea said...

whoops. 5 moms. i forgot to include me! one of them has 8 kids. one of them has 7. and the other two have 5! craziness.

foreveryoung said...

I would have rather been there then cleaning up barf, so sad. I just remember I still have those free tickets, can I talk you into going again? You know you can't get enough of the free roaming peacocks.