Tuesday, July 27, 2010

day four.



We woke up & walked to Jamba Juice which was right by our hotel. This is where Kosty said my favorite thing of the whole trip--

Kosty: "I feel sorry for Jamba Juice."
Me: "why?"
Kosty: "because I hate it."

I laughed for quite a while. Then we went to Balboa Island for the best candy store ever. Then, we went to the shops at Huntington and then back to the beach to meet up with our friends, the Hestands/Lee's.


the BFF's and their matching hats.
Brayden was obsessed with this hoodie. He was pretty ticked at me for not buying it. At least he has a picture.



I'm pretty sure they were done with the camera at this point. :) Ignore them and look at those beautiful hydrangeas!!






We ended the night with a BBQ with our friends and Tawny even played mexican train with the boys while me, jer, jenna & kevin went on a beach cruiser ride down to the pier and to the donut shop. We came back late and the boys were playing the Wii and having the best time!

5 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Great family picture, your clothes match your new bedding. The Jamba juice comment is definately one for the books-hilarious! And doesn't Brayden know that Jeremy is the one he should have asked for the hoodie, not you?

Brittney said...

ha, jaime's comments made me laugh. you are always so adorable, i love your style. i love how you seem to ask strangers to take your pictures in the most odd places, the candy store looks amazing, and what kosty said about jamba juice was HIL-AIRE-eous. he is so goofy. i loved all the beautiful plants that grew there, especially the hydrangeas!!! good time today, glad we could hangout in the food court for a few hours! xo

Kelly said...

UMM.....My boys are obssessed with those Volcom hodies! And I would not buy them one In Cali, cause they were 60 bucks.. And Im glad i held out, cause I just picked up 2 of that exact hoodie at the Nordstrom aniv sale. I got the teal one and a white one.

Anonymous said...

your boys are seriously the funniest, please never stop telling us the funny things they say.

Tawny Antelman said...

It was so fun to play with the boys and to have Kosty actually have full conversations with me for the 1st time in his whole life!! :)

hahha cracks me up how braxton is just sitting on the phone in his froggy chair not paying attention to anything but the PHONE!