Tuesday, July 20, 2010

4th of july


gramma, mindy, dave, and zoe

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I Love your cute green cardigan! Green is my fav color! :)

foreveryoung said...

What, it was so fun that words can't even describe it? :)

Suni said...

Where are you and how are you able to wear a cute cardigan? It is so dang hot! I will email you about the cruise!

Brittney said...

lol, i love jamie's comment. i wondered the same. glad to see your catchup posts!!! oh, and i love the enthused expression on braydens face.

Chelsea said...

yes, ladies. it was a very mediocre night, with very mediocre fireworks, so i had nothing much to say here! :)

The Neilson Times said...

Haha, I am laughing about the mediorcre fireworks, I agree! We did not see any this year that were worth sitting out in the freakin hot weather for:) Cute pics though!
Btw- I have been meaning to email and ask you about teachers at Patterson. Bella is going there this school year, what do you think of the first grade teachers?