Tuesday, July 6, 2010





Did you know the Lego Store gives away free lego kits the first Tuesday of every month? well, neither did I but now I do- and so do you. Of course if you think a teeny thing like above is worth a 2 hour wait in line. They do something that correlates with the month so July was a watermelon, August is a pelican, January is a snowman, December a Christmas tree, etc, etc... Well besides Brayden sticking his foot through the hole on the 2nd level and dropping his flip flop onto the Banana Republic, we had a great time.

Thank you to the kind man in front of me for flagging down a maintenance worker. Thank you to the security guard who told the maintenance worker to try to get it down, and of course THANK YOU to the wonderful maintenance worker for bringing it to us.

I had smacked brayden & written that shoe off. Didn't realize the mall staff would be so helpful!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

that's BANANAS!

Kelly said...

Is that @ Chandler mall?? If so, I had NO IDEA there was a lego store there! Fun times at the mall with kids. :)

Jenna Lee said...

oh that is too funny about the shoe...and I am not looking forward to the lego days at all but I am sure with 2 boys I am going to get my fair share of them