I'm happy to report that the Spring Break bucket list was completed. Well, except for the Museum. I like to do the museum and zoo once a year, that's plenty for me :)


At JumpStreet
This was surprisingly one of the happiest moments, I got sick and wasn't making dinner, so I grabbed the blanket and some food and told the boys to meet me out on the tramp for a dinner picnic. They were SO excited.
Kosty kept his creativity flowing all break long with Legos...and I left my house like this^ for his enjoyment.
We went to the zoo with my sister, my niece and nephew, my brother Chase, and my Mom

They absolutely LOVED the sting ray exhibit. We were there for hours it felt like. They couldn't get enough of those slimy creatures.

Brayden devised a master plan to trick me and his friend Alex's mom when she came to pick him up one day...(blow this up, pretty funny)
(^I think he looks super cute in this picture) Right before break, Brayden's school had yet another ice skating fundraiser at Polar Ice so we went on a little date together. He is getting so good on those skates!
And of course we did the Kids Club at the mall and then saw a movie afterwards. It was a fabulous break. (Minus my tonsillitis)




5 comments:
awe i feel so special, i got to be in two pictures with you on your break. i love hanging out with you sister:) glad you are back to better, sorry your tonsils give you grief. you were still a fun mama during spring break for your boys. i loved the exit plans, and then the last one, emergency plan!! thats tooooo funny.
what a busy but fun week!! Brayden is looking so big in all those pictures...he is growing so fast!! Your lucky that both of your kids are at great ages for things like that!! I am excited for our lunch date next week!!
Cute pictures, sounds like you guys had all sorts of fun times on spring break!! :)
The legos all over your house cracked me up, holy cow that would drive me insane haha. But, one day ill be dealing with it! Haha
love the "exit plan!" unfortunatley those little escapees always seem to pull it off! too cute!
Yeah, what a MAJOR minus your tonselitis was, good thing you had such a good friend to take such good care of you {insert guilt}. That exit plan is hilarious, they better not move!
Post a Comment