Thursday, April 15, 2010

oh. my.




Holy moly, I have found my dream kitchen. I am dying for some whites & blues. Fresh, clean, happy, light, airy...

In our last house, we lived there for four years, just long enough for me to get sick of every paint color and decor choice I had made. I was so excited to move on, redecorate, and do every thing differently. Its been 4 years in our 'new' house. I still love my house, but I am so over dark. Dark tables, dark couches, dark shutters, dark cabinets, dark accessories.

I know (or hope) I'll like it all again in about 4 years. Vicious, vicious cycle.


7 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I agree... I am not as sick of all my darks but it would be nice to have some money to re-decorate or in my case finish decorating...I would love to lighten a few things up!!

Bekah: said...

I saw this yesterday and already saved these images to my "dream kitchen" folder on my desktop. I was astounded that the lanterns sell for a mere $2,600 each. Either way I love the look so much. Pale aqua is my favorite color and I cannot wait to decorate our someday.soon house!

Bunch of Brooks' said...

That IS a super beautiful kitchen...one that I'm sure I'll never be able to enjoy in my lifetime, but it's always fun to dream, right?:) Every few years I get an itch to do something different too...maybe we should bounce ideas off of each other!!

Lynsi said...

Very beautiful! I'm the same way, always wanting to redecorate!

foreveryoung said...

Thou shalt not covet...thou shalt not covet...it's not working, I'm still coveting.

Suni said...

Love that kitchen! I know I have been feeling the same way.....so sick of tans and browns!!

Tawny Antelman said...

Loveeeeeee that kitchen! That would be my dream kitchen too! I love all whites with color added in! White & turquise would be my choice :)