Tuesday, April 20, 2010

easter.

We started with the Easter Pageant. I don't always feel like going, but its always the highlight of Easter. I'm always so impressed how quiet that many people can be, and just how strong the spirit is there, I'm hoping my kids recognize that and love it too.

The next day we had a nice brunch with my Mom's side of the family and then went to a Easter Egg Hunt...well, Brayden says its not a hunt, just a bunch of eggs thrown all over the grass. True.
I think the Bunny gets a little more creepy every year...





Then came Easter morning. That is some incredible bed head.


After conference, we went to my Dad's house for a real egg hunt, and then went to the Figgins.
Kosty picked out these cheapy Spiderman flip flops a couple weeks ago and even though I really tried to change his mind, he LOVES them and wears them every day. Even after the first week of them giving him blisters and making his feet bleed. He wore them still, and limped while doing it. He stuck it out faithfully and now they are nicely broken in, and I have grown to love them too.






3 comments:

Lynsi said...

Looks like you had a great Easter.
So I thought of you when I saw this recent post on a design blog I follow...it has an AMAZING white kitchen.
caitlinwilsondesign.blogspot.com

foreveryoung said...

this year's bunny definately takes the cake for being the creepiest!

Jenna Lee said...

um yes that bunny is creepy and how funny that Braxton still wore his sandals with blisters as well. I love their matching pjs!!