I'll start with the positives of Kosty:
He's cute.
Ok, he is good in public. He is good for other people. Meaning, not me or Jeremy. Well, maybe he is pretty good for Jer, but that is ONLY because he is a total softy and will do anything/buy anything for him. Oh yeah, and never gets mad at him. That is why.
Most days there is at least one fit over food, serving ware, or clothes. But most days it's tolerable. There is always one bad day of the week where I want to hang him by his toenails. Or lock him outside. Which I actually tried. (gasp) What do you when he becomes a raging lunatic, and when I put him in his room for time out, I find holes in the wall, every book we own on the floor, (after it had just been cleaned) and Brayden's favorite calendar ripped into shreds? Its more of a punishment for me (and for Brayden) waiting on the outside worried sick about what damage is being done to their room. So that's why I put him outside. Like a bad dog. (ok i actually didn't lock the door)
And maybe it is harder having a very well behaved child first because you constantly compare (Brayden never did this, or that, or that, or that...) Brayden is constantly hurting his cause.
Some days I wonder if I'll make it out alive. Really, truly.
That's all.


2 comments:
My sister puts her boys in cold showers when they go crazy on her....she swears it works!!
Oh Chelsea, I relate to EVERY WORD of this post! So sad for you to have to deal with it from mine on Sundays too. I have totally done the cold showers too.
Post a Comment