Wednesday, April 8, 2009

pre-teen


Brayden decided he looked like a teenager when he put on these glasses, his sweat band (which he told me he wears for "style" not for sweat), and filled his little wallet with coins. Of course this is the face that teenagers make, DUH!

AND, he always begs me for a foot long sub at Subway, and of course me being the selfless mother that I am, promptly kibosh his request because I want the other half. But this time, lucky him, I wasn't hungry, so he finally got his dream foot long & ate the entire thing! Oinker!

8 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hahaha...for 'style' not 'sweat'. hilarious. definitely pre-teen. you are training him well with style my dear. i guess you're kinda up to date with the latest fads. ;)
Come over and play soon!

Tawny Antelman said...

hahahaha im sure he got the wearing the sweat band for style from someone...

and GO brayden for eatin an entire footlong.. I have a hard time eating a whole footlong and im a lot bigger than him.. but than again my subway sandwhiches are like salads! haha

foreveryoung said...

I can't believe he ate the entire thing! You are going to be in trouble feeding all those boys when they really are teenagers!

Brittney said...

oh brayden, he does look so grown up in that picture, i can imagine him as a teenager, yikes, you are gonna have to watch those girls, he is so handsome. maybe i will see you tomorrow:)i cant believe he ate that whole thing either!

Mindy said...

Like father like son.

Stefanie said...

welp that's ma boy!!!
i love my little teeny bopper!
HE ATE THE WHOLE THING???!!!!!!!!!

Jenna Lee said...

the sweat band thing makes me laugh so much because it is just like his daddy!! I can't believe how big and old he is looking these days!!

marcee said...

Isn't it amazing how much food fits inside a little guy's tummy?! Nathanael can outeat me any day.