Monday, April 13, 2009

Max & Ruby

Kosty's all time favorite cartoon is Max & Ruby. But unfortunately, he has learned a lot of naughty things on it. And he LOVES reenacting Max's shenanigans. He even reminds me of Max, with his one word answers, and that little mean face he makes every time something doesn't go his way! He's recreated the wrapped in ribbon scene several times, he has left Popsicles in random cupboards to melt just like Max does, and then this...
there were handprints on just about every single wall. but when I found him, he said, "ALL CLEAN!" Its very hard to stay mad at this face.just after I posted this last night, I awoke to him covered in blue marker. I asked him what happened, and he said, "I was twying to wook wike MAX!"

7 comments:

Brittney said...

omg what a stinker! i cant believe he actually puts popsicle sticks in cabinets like max!! lol, its so funny how i know EVERY episode, it is also libby's absolute favorite cartoon. what is it about that show?? cute memory. what little hand prints, hard to stay mad at that cute face!! thank goodness for washable paints!

Elliot and Cami said...

Oh no! I've watched that show with my nieces and wondered if kids copied all those naughty things. They probably tune out at the end when they teach them it is bad. That is very cute though.

P.S. you always post things about your "babies" and that is what I like! And I don't mind some ranting every now and then :)

marcee said...

That is CRAZY! Good thing Kosty is so dang cute, huh?

foreveryoung said...

Here you were worried about Sponge Bob when it was really Max and Ruby that you should have been banning all along!

Suni said...

Oh my heck I think we should get Kosty and Grace together.....not.....we would be in for it!! They sound SO much alike. The messes...oh the messes!! and I agree its so hard to stay mad!! He is so cute!

Michelle Y. said...

How can you get mad at that face, he is sooo cute!

Alisa Larson said...

Oh man, he is so funny. I love it! Maybe you should write to writers of the show and ask them to make a "good choice Max" episode. :-)