
Brayden's turn for "Star of the Week" finally came...its cute how excited these little ones get for their special day. He came right home and completed his poster on his own. Then I got to go with him and watch him present it to his class.
I am: 6 years old.
My favorite color is: green
My favorite animal is: a cumelean
My favorite food is: chicin
My favorite place is: Disneyland
When I grow up, I want to be: a astrnot
My favorite thing to do is: play vido gams
If I had one wish, I would wish for: a dog

There was a Read-a-thon a few weeks ago at Brayden's school, and for whatever reason, Brayden was not interested in participating. And frankly, I didn't push him because I already make him read every night, he loves reading, and it was just one more envelope that this new school wanted me to stuff with money! Well it turned out that one of his friends in his class was one of the finalists and got a limo ride to Peter Piper Pizza as reward. This friend read for about 40 minutes a night for a few weeks. When Brayden found out, he was so disappointed in himself that he didn't participate, and vowed to sign up for anything and everything from here on out! He came home and read for two hours straight for three days in a row, then he decided to read every book in our entire house which turned out to be 76 books. Man, this kid is somethin else!
5 comments:
hahahaha WHAT? He read every book in your whole house.. that kid is crazzzzyyy :)
He was BOUNG and DETERMINDED!!!!
Go brayden!!! You rock!
anddddd... They never did LIMO rides for peter piper for me in school for book fairs... bummer ha
what a sweet boy. Oh my gosh, your new nephew is making me baby hungry :) What a cutie.
I'm sending Tyler over for some lessons! Good job Brayden!
Our poor deprived dogless kids, so sad. I seriously am so impressed with his reading, I wish Kylie loved it that much!
That is impressive. My kids read a ton until they have hit their AR goals, and then it is like pulling teeth to read anything. Good for him.
Post a Comment