Saturday, April 18, 2009

My new little nephew




Tyson Scott Williams
April 18, 2009
8 pounds 1 oz
20" long

Oh, he could not be cuter. My older sister had her baby boy today, and I am so happy for her. Now she has a boy and a girl. He has Libby's nose and mouth, but surprised everyone with his cute blond hair. Welcome to the world baby Ty!

7 comments:

Suni said...

Oh how cute, there is nothing better than a brand new baby!!

Jenna Lee said...

oh man....if that doesn't make you baby crazy I don't know what does....he seriously is so cute...perfect looking!!

foreveryoung said...

Oh man, I'm missing the newborn stage already! That tiny little wrinkled foot is to die for. Congrats to your sister!

Elliot and Cami said...

Ahhh. He has a cute, full face already! How exciting for all. I hope she is recovering well!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

OH my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh i'm laughing so hard right now at Kosty's naughty doings all from Ruby and Max!! HAHAHAHAHA. That's freaking hilarious. Good thing we don't live closer or our boys would never stand a chance in this life together with their imaginations and devious doings.
These baby pictures basically want to make me cry. Congrats to your sister and congrats to Aunty Chelsea! BEautiful.

Alisa Larson said...

Darling!

Bekah: said...

Is he not the cutest baby? What a doll. He is perfect!