Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

We took advantage of our free culture passes and went to the museum in downtown Mesa.



Kosty started crying hysterically when I told him to "get in jail"...I only wanted a picture Kosty!
Panning for gold. We found 4 nuggets. We're RICH! Oh wait, you need a microscope to see em.
Brayden's favorite room was the Mars room, he is so fascinated with space. He stayed in there forever.
I love how happy Kosty is in this picture. (Above, not below).

Here is Kosty in his famous pouting pose. He was ticked that I told him no rice krispie treats until the Pageant. After the museum, we still had about 4 hours to kill before it even started. We hit Pioneer Park for a while, then ate at Mangos, then finally went to the Pageant, where we scored close seats for once (thanks to our neighbors)! I was grateful to go because otherwise I really am convinced my kids would think easter is only about bunnies & eggs.

8 comments:

foreveryoung said...

First of all, you loved it. Second of all, you and Kosty have the same hair color in that picture. Third of all, Kylie's beanie rocks. Fourth of all, who is that random girl in the picture. Fifth of all, Kosty has the pout perfected, I think he practices in front of the mirror.

Chelsea said...

Sixth of all, you crack me up.

Lynsi said...

Love your Max and Ruby post! hilarious! Your little Kosty is something else! Also love that you were able to get ahold of the culture passes. People were lining up at our library and so I didn't even try... The dinosaur museum looked like a blast.
Oh also loved checking out your new blog!

Elliot and Cami said...

How fun! I hope to do fun things like that with my kids. Actually, I can't wait. I'm always begging Elliot to go to the zoo with me and Cohen but I guess he is still too young!

Nichols Family said...

No wonder Kosty was covered in blue at lunch! Soooo funny!

Michelle Y. said...

When we left the pageant Tanner said, "You said the play would be about Easter mom!" I guess he thought I meant Easter Bunny :) We need to get those passes again.

Anonymous said...

I love the dinosaur museum! Except it totally scared Kale:) But, I love the pouty pose! IT's just too cute!!

But, I am seriously laughing soo hard at the Max and Ruby handprints! Oh...the life of a mother with boys!!

Stefanie said...

looks like a good time!
p.s. i love love that flower top! did you get it at forever? I MUST HAVE IT!!