Wednesday, November 5, 2008

first kiss


I never imagined it this way. I never would have guessed that my three year old would have his first kiss before his older brother. Oh man. I should've seen it coming...Brayden has been talking about kissing, and girls, and love, and breaking up, and all this garbage since he started Kindergarten this year. I'm beginning to think Kindergarten is the devil.

We had Alex and Madison over today for some playtime. I was making dinner but heard a big commotion, all kinds of gi
ggles and screams, and "again!" as I walked in to see...it. My innocent little three year old blondie and his innocent little three year old blondie girl friend....kissing...on the lips. Those tiny little lips. Too little to be kissing! It was a set up. It was peer pressure. They were coaxed by their big brothers. Little stinkers.

When I told Brayden to knock it off, he said, "But Mama...I'm obsessed with LOVE! I'm SUPER Love Boy Detective!"

I suppose if there is any girl I would have chosen, it would be little Madison...maybe 14 years down the road. Isn't she the cutest? Brayden asked if they have to get married now. Whaddya say Lori? :)

12 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

They really do make the cutest couple :) Think of the grandchildren...beautiful!

Tawny Antelman said...

hahahahaha this post is hilarious!! 3 years old and he already had his frist kiss.. what is jer teaching him being i know he is daddys boy!! haha
They look very cute together though, keep her in mind 14 years down the road!!

I love braydens comment!! Hes the little cupid boy!!

Tawny Antelman said...

ps... i wrote a comment back to you on my blog!

Bekah: said...

oh no! ladies man, much? they are adorable. love the kindergarten is the devil comment. brayden is so funny.

The Neilson Times said...

LOL, i love it! That is the best story and I am glad you shared it. Brayden is so funny with what he said! And yes the 2 of them do make a very cute couple!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

HAHAHAHAH THE LOVE DETECTIVE??! Okay what a HILARIOUS post! Very similar to my next one I"ll be posting! awwww....so scary huh? Here I'm thinking that the biggest thing I need to be worried about is drugs for my kids these days- I keep forgetting there lots of other things too! ;)
He's such a cutie...

Mindy said...

Uh OH!! A ladies man, just like his Dada.:) Your gonna be chasing the girls off for the rest of his life! That's what you get for having such adorable kids! Are you sure you want a girl?? YIKES!!

Glazier5 said...

Oh me Oh my! Gotta luv those the big brother influences! Or I like your idea of blaming it on Kindergarten!! Guess we need to start the "No Kissing Until Your 18Talks" at age 2 now! Glad it was cute Kosty! :-)

Brittney said...

that is SOOOO cute! i cant believe he was so brave to kiss her! they are the cutest kids! she is such a cute girl:) lol, brayden is so funny! see you tomorrow at the boutique then at dads!

foreveryoung said...

First comes love, then comes marriage...oh they are the cutest little love birds I've ever seen (I still think they were twins that were seperated at birth)! I don't think you need to worry about Kosty, but Brayden on the other hand...super love boy detective, ha!

Nichols Family said...

That's so funny! The stuff they'll learn from their big brothers...

harmon family said...

I LOVE madison. you would be lucky if that really worked out....down the road of course:) the glaziers are awesome.