*Oh, and one of our neighbors later that night put on a projection screen on the side of their house and invited all the neighborhood kids over & they watched "Journey to the Center of the Earth." Brayden had so much fun, and I forgot to get a picture of that once again, thanks Julie and Matt!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween!
*Oh, and one of our neighbors later that night put on a projection screen on the side of their house and invited all the neighborhood kids over & they watched "Journey to the Center of the Earth." Brayden had so much fun, and I forgot to get a picture of that once again, thanks Julie and Matt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
so fun, looks like you guys had a fun filled week with lots of Halloween!! Thanks for having us over the food was yummy!! And I love Koston's glasses they are so cute how he wears them!!
Cute pictures!! kosty and Brayden look adorable!!! I love braydens costumn so simple but very cute!! :) And of course harry potter is one of my favs!!!
what a FUN night! your boys are the cutest in their costumes, i LOVE mario, and potta!!!! seriously that mustache is priceless, and those glasses on kosty are SO freakin adorable! i missed out on the fun, maybe next year we will come too:)
1. you are a babe. 2. your husband has such a cute family. c. harry potter are you kidding me??? im' peeing my pants laughing!!!!
Thanks again, it was such a fun night! your boys are so cute and they would have tied for 1st place in a costume contest if we would have had one;)
Party at the Figgins, whoop! whoop! Looks like fun! I think you're the one to blame for Kosty's first kiss, you totally set the stage when you referred to Madison as his girlfriend :)
Post a Comment