Brayden tells me that Mario is "not really supposed to be a really smile-y Mario."
I LOVE Halloween!! I love everything about it, but especially seeing my boys dressed up as their favorite characters EVER.


Jer and his little brother and sister
Cede and Me
We've been going to Jer's parents ward Fall Festival for 4 years now, we love it!
they have pony rides..
and a WILD train ride (I'm serious, we were holding on for dear life!)
shaved ice, kettle corn, cotton candy, chili, and hot dogs
& games
I LOVE Halloween!! I love everything about it, but especially seeing my boys dressed up as their favorite characters EVER.

9 comments:
I love Halloween so much too! I love everything about it. But in Provo, I start missing my nieces and nephews like crazy. Halloween is so much better with little kids around. They look great!! I can't wait to be back around family for Holidays like this.
Tyler would LOOOOOVE Brayden's Mario costume. He's obsessed with Mario stuff. Cute costumes guys!
that looks like one wild ride! lol. how fun for you guys! did kosty love the pony ride? i wouldve loved to take libby on that, she loves horsies right now. did you make marios hat or did you buy it? thats such a great costume!
i made it. thanks britt. got it all at savers actually!
So fun! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween...the fall festival sounds so fun!!
Gotta love Halloween. I am so happy to see that Kosty is getting such good use out of his Harry Potter stuff. That was money well spent!!;)
cute outfits. You looked good last night. it was good to see you. sorry about my blog ; ) i think i don't communicate myself very clearly sometimes
The picture of Harry Potta holding his glasses on is killing me! So cute! And props on the Saver's Mario costume, it turned out awesome.
Fun!! I think Brayden's costume was so clever...and cute:)
Post a Comment