Tuesday, November 11, 2008

bunk beds

Kosty's favorite book is "Just Me and My Little Brother," (a Little Critter Book). His favorite page is the one of the two brothers blasting eachother with "space wars" guns from their top and bottom bunk beds. He has been counting down the days till he could play space wars with his big brother on his own bunk bed. My mom brought over the other half of the set that we already had, and after a few coats of paint, Jer put it together. You would think it was better than Christmas over here, these boys were thrilled beyond belief! and they stayed up way too late that night. Now if we could just get him to sleep in it!
Before
"SPACE WARS!"

After!

8 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I love the bunk beds.... I hope I have a boy next for that very reason they can share a bedroom and have bunk beds!! I have never slept in one besides at your moms and dads growing up...

Shanen said...

Super cute. Is this there first time sharing a room? ohhh the fun they/you will have.

I love the book shelf next to his bed. Cute idea.

Brittney said...

HOW ADORABLE! thats cute kosty loves that book and couldnt wait, so is he sleeping in the big boy bed? is he done with the crib? how fun for them to share a room! now if we can only get crackin on whos gonna occupy kosty's old room eh?!

Swirls of Happy said...

Too cute!!! I agree with Jenna, as much as I would love a little girl, there is nothing like two brothers that get to play and share bunkbeds and make forts together :) How fun!!!

Tawny Antelman said...

haha jenna goes back and forth one time she wants a boy one time she wants a girl!!! haha the bunk beds are cute and the picture of them are cute fighting!!! Devon and I always wanted bunk beds together... we even SERIOUSLY thought about getting them when we lived together!!

Stefanie said...

yay for big boy beds!!! i remember justin and chase had those beds!!

foreveryoung said...

I was hoping you would say that you've convinced him to sleep in it, but alas it sounds like he's determined to stay in his beloved "cwib". Atleast they can play space wars--so cute! Maybe this will be my boys in a couple years...

Michelle Y. said...

Aawww, I love that book too. That is so cute that they get to share bunk beds. My boys are begging for a bunk bed but I keep telling them not until we have another baby...and that won't be for a while :)