Bad things happen in threes? is that the saying? anyhow in the past few weeks:
- my camera charger broke
- my vacuum broke
- my wedding ring broke
What is a girl without a camera and a vacuum? Honestly? I am really dependant on those items I discovered. I finally found a universal charger for my camera ($45 later)....and I had to buy a decent vacuum this time ($350 later) I got the Dyson. Finally. He is 11 pounds of magical bliss. We are still in the romantic phase right now, him and I. I will use any excuse to vacuum now. He glides like butter across the floor, he's light as a feather, turns on a dime, and it leaves every fiber of my carpet at attention. He's truly everything I dreamed of and more. I'm just saying every woman out there deserves a good vacuum. This vacuum! Its an investment for the home, kinda like a good stove, good lawnmower, good dishwasher. That's how I see it.
As for the wedding ring, I am still waiting on the estimate, and I know its going to be pricey. The lady told me she "usually steers people away from platinum because of the expensive maintenance." Jer said, "that's funny, they steered me into platinum because it wouldn't need it."

6 comments:
HA!!!!!! I love how you described your carpet as standing at attention!!!!! LOL~ I cant belive i dreamt about your vacuum either. one day, i too will know the romantic bliss you share with your new domestic device...you lucky girl.
Jeremy is a good husband to share his beautiful wife...as long as you have enough love in your heart for the both of them. (We bought a Dyson last year too and love it. But I don't think mine is as light weight as yours, its still kind of heavy.) Sorry about your wedding ring! That's funny...what your husband said about platinum, should be true!
Ah yes.. so true, nothing like good vacuumed carpet!
you bums... you should have come to the reunion!
I have total vacuum envy, that Dyson is the mother of all vacuums. I think I'm going to be having camera envy here pretty soon too (thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not covet...). Good luck with the ring!
Oh no! Yes I love my Dyson too!
I love my vacume too.... funny thing though I still hate vacuming, I need to do it way more. And your money is at my moms when you go pick up your cute little snowman!!
Post a Comment