Sunday, October 5, 2008

three

Three years ago today, this little rascal was burrowing and kicking his way out and FAST.

He was fiesty then and fiesty now, and the most precious little blondie I have ever known.

Jer and I have been anxiously awaiting his birthday this year. There is a special {unbreakable} Harry Potter wand we found and have been dying to give him.

I can't help but feel a little ache in my heart whenever a birthday comes. My baby boy is growing up and there is nothing I can do to stop him. His petite little body, his adorable lisp, the cute way he says words, his soft baby hair, his baby teeth, his fits, his snuggle time with me everyday when he wakes up from nap, the way he looks up to his brother, his strong spirit, his boundless energy, his tender heart. I don't want him to grow up. But I know some things will stay the same. Afterall, he is the most stubborn little guy I know.


And I utterly adore him.

One year

Two Years
Three Years


Happy Birthday, Kosty. I love you.

13 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Kosty~ You are such a special boy, we all love you!

Nichols Family said...

Happy b-day to him!!!!!!! So cute.

Jenna Lee said...

Happy Birthday Kosty!! He get cuter every year, and yeh he finally talks to me!! Hope the fam party went well today!!

Glazier5 said...

Madison wishes you a very happy birthday! She's glad she has an October birthday buddy!

Tawny Antelman said...

Happpy bday kosty!!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Happy Birthday Koston!!!! THE big 3! Wow...time does goes by too fast ;)

Shanen said...

Hope he had a great 3rd birthday. The last picture of him is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet boy! He looks identical to his momma in PIC #3! Holy smokes!
It is so sad how fast they grow.

Anonymous said...

oh happy birthday kosty!
he is so adorable. can i have him?

Suni said...

Happy Birthday to Kosty, what a cutie!!

Angie Whitman said...

He is as cute as a doll. Is that okay to say? He just has such angelic features. Happy birthday Kosty!

Elliot and Cami said...

That picture of him as a newborn just melts me heart. He is such a sweet little boy! Elliot had fun playin with him a little bit the other day. I think he is getting anxious for his own little boy.

foreveryoung said...

I can't believe how old he looks in that last picture! I'm definately a big fan of your adorable, spunky, long haired blondie, I could seriously just sit and watch him for hours! Happy b-day!