Our favorite exhibit of all was the orangutans, I could seriously watch them all day. SO fascinating and hilarious they are! There was this HUGE Daddy orangutan on the bottom level, and these two Mama's on the top and a baby. The baby was adorable and it was so funny to watch these lazy adults, I mean the laziest things I have ever seen, just dragging and laying about, they would pick tiny crumbs up with their fingers, without moving any other body part... but as soon as the baby came their way and started heading up the ladder, both of the Mamas stretched out their hands and helped him up. They were so lazy, but so nurturing to the little guy. Highlight of the trip. Although the boys both said their favorite part was the snow cones! go figure.




8 comments:
my my you are a QUICK commentor!
i had so much fun, we definatley need to go more often, 3 years?! thats a long time! i remember when you went and took kosty...that was a sad day:( after such trama no wonder you didnt return so quickly! anyway, good times, and thanks for letting us tag along with you guys, i love hanging out with my nephews.
Okay, first of all you are my blogging idol! Each post is so fun to read and it sounds like you are so good about recording the important and funny things that happen each day. The zoo pictures are adorable and I have to agree with you about the orangutans being the best, they are so entertaining!
Happy Belated birthday Kosty! He is so cute and he sounds like quite the character.
Derek was over tonight with the kids and he said he would give the necklace to Jeremy to take home, thanks again!
Chelsea.The reunion is November8th. We were thinking about going...it would be fun if everyone went. Do you know who's planning on it? You guys are in... right??
Love the zoo pics.. we haven't been there in ages!
hey why didn't you guys invite me??! i'm on fall break too!!! boooooo!!!!!
hey where did you get your cute headbands??? i reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyyy want the black one that you're wearing at kosty's party!!! tell me where..cuz i've been lookin all over for a headband like that. k anyways let me know if you or btah want a babysitter!!
Those snow cones are hugeeee and i want one right now!!!
I like your shirt too-forever 21... haha its like mine but mine is long sleeved and not v neck!
My fav part of the zoo is the zebras :) I wish i had a zebra!!
Now i think its my turn to take braxaroo to the zooo. haha hed enjoy those crazy animals!
Of course they liked snowcones the best of all! :) We took our kids so the circus and wouldn't you know it...they liked the clowns blowing bubbles the best. What would we do without these cute little boys?
Looks like a blast! I love the zoo and the orangoutangs are my favorite too!
Did you pose those zebras? Man, you couldn't have gotten a better shot, hilarious! Now I wish I would have tagged along, that looks like such a fun trip! I can't believe how big your little neice is, the last time I saw her was at the best Halloween carnival ever last year. Which reminds me, are you up for it again this year?
Post a Comment