Thursday, October 23, 2008

superstition farm


Still catching up here...another outing during Fall Break was to Superstition Farm...it was free the day we went, and oh my the line was about 2 miles long just to get in. We met bunch of our neighbors there. The kids had fun looking at the goats, horses, cows, turkeys, and the bunnies. We waited about 30 minutes in another line for a hay ride, played ring toss with the beer bottles, throw the ball in the tire, a ridiculously easy hay maze...there was nothing "mazey" about it, you just walked through the thing. I had to laugh as I looked around, not very impressed at all, wondering why we just waited in line for so long, and then I looked down at my kiddos just having the time of their lives, they didn't think it was lame at all. I wish I had their fresh perspective sometimes!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

FUN TIMES! Where is that farm?

Anonymous said...

Hey we went that day too! It was CRAZY! But, very fun! I'm sad we missed you guys.
I just read your past 2 entries and love the one of Kosty with his new hair! SOO cute! My... he would be cute girl!
And that little Brayden is the sweetest thing! I love how much he loves you.

foreveryoung said...

We sure know how to pick the hot spots, huh? Atleast the kids had fun...minus the cranky bracelet lady!

Stefanie said...

looks fun!!! hey chel if you ever need a babysitter or someone to help you with weddings, etc..then I'M YOUR GIRL!!! i don't have a job anymore so just let me know :)

Julie and Matt said...

Fun trip to the farm!!! We're glad we were able to sneak in with you guys on the hayride!