Monday, October 20, 2008

Makeover

I highly recommend visiting your nearest Ulta location, oh and don't forget one child (preferably a boy and preferably tiny)
try on the $90 hairpiece...not on you, on the boy.

as a blonde
a brunette
Is this not the funniest thing ever? I got some strange looks but I didn't care, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! The backview actually made me laugh the hardest!!!

Pretty Kosty! Thanks for giving mama a good laugh at your expense!

6 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

That seriously is so funny..... he looks so cute with the long hair...and how cute that he let you keep those on him!!

The Neilson Times said...

Thanks for the laugh, I am sure it was even better in person:) He is SO pretty! He will love looking at those when he is older, or not.

Brittney said...

LOL! What a pretty boy he is:) I can just hear you cracking up while taking those pictures of him!!
hmmm maybe i will go see what I would look like with long hair?!

Tawny Antelman said...

hahahahhahahaha! oh wow i love the last one.. He looks like a lil Scottsdale girl with HUGE puffy hair in the back :) That gave me a good laugh as well!! Now its braydens turn!!

Bekah: said...

Hilarious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the backview. So funny!

foreveryoung said...

Ha, ha! He can come borrow my extensions whenever you need your girl fix!