Wednesday, October 29, 2008

pokemon party

Brayden requested his first ever "theme" party this year, and he chose Pokemon. Well apparently, it isn't the most requested because there were no decorations, goody bags, or cakes to be found. But we made do just fine. We started with a Pokeball hunt in the back yard...(nevermind the cow poop on the grass).
Then it was Pin the Tail on the Pikachu..
Then we played "Pass the Pikachu" (like Hot Potato)


...ate pizzaopened presents...
And finally some birthday cake!

4 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

so cute.... way to use your imagination on the theme....and I have yet to see the the entire shot of the banner that you made... maybe you should take a picture of it for your friend, it looks like it turned out really cute!!

Suni said...

How cute....looks like a fun birthday! By the way I went to a birthday party the other day and everyone was loving my necklace you made!!

Brittney said...

what a fun birfday party momma! thats so cute you played games, and it looks like they all had a fun time! i cant wait for themed parties when libby is older! and your family picture is so sweet.

foreveryoung said...

Nice job on the party planning! I never watch that show so I wouldn't even know where to start if Jayden asked for a pokemon party. I'm impressed you're down with the whole "pokeball" "pikachu" lingo!