This morning Brayden said, "Mama, can I tell you 15 reasons why I don't like school?"
me: "Sure."
B: "Number One- I miss you.
Number Two- I miss you.
Number Three- I miss you.
Number Four- I double miss you.
Number Five- I miss you.
Number Six- I double double miss you...."
Sweet boy, I know there will come a day when you won't miss me everyday. So for now, I just think it's sweet.
me: "Sure."
B: "Number One- I miss you.
Number Two- I miss you.
Number Three- I miss you.
Number Four- I double miss you.
Number Five- I miss you.
Number Six- I double double miss you...."
Sweet boy, I know there will come a day when you won't miss me everyday. So for now, I just think it's sweet.

6 comments:
oh, he is so in love with his momma, and who wouldnt be? you are awesome, and i think its so sweet how much he thinks about you all day....
p.s. tomorrow is dewper at santan, its a monster bash, and the kids dress up, i'm gonna go for sure, wanna go too?
oh, its at 10...not 9 like at superstition..double check my facts though, just in case!
Don't ya just love that he wants to be with you!! My girls said they saw you today....is that true?
Chelsea that is so sweet. Heartbreakingly so, and a testemant to what a great momma you are!
Bray has a,lways been a mommas boy! And those pics of Kosty! Bwahhhhahhhh Hilar!
Oh that is so sweet. Enjoy it as much as you can now right? And I just fell over laughing at Kosty in the wig!
Post a Comment