Brayden came home from school yesterday and said they held their school voting poll.
Me: "So, who did you vote for?"
Bray: "Barack Obama. (sad face) But I think everyone else voted for John Mcain."
Me: "Oh, well that's okay Brayden, why did you pick Barack Obama?"
Bray: "Because I really like his name because it sounds like BROCCOLI!"
(Later that evening....he said, "Barack Obama doesn't raise the TAX.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh man that is cute... but what are you teaching your kid to like that guy??
Brayden is hilarious! Sounds like a vegetable! That's a good enough reason to vote for Mr. Broccoli!
Way to keep it simple, Brayden! So did he already cast his final vote or did you manage to do some brain washing in time?
Wow, I feel really behind but what fun it was to catch up! I'm glad to see that the boutique is still going on this weekend. (It is THIS weekend, right?) Your boy's are darling. I about died when I saw that last pic of Brayden when you posted the series of him growing. I haven't even seen him and I couldn't believe how much he's changed this year!
Post a Comment