How could anyone resist that face? He has been my favorite since day one. His voice is stunning, gives me the chills every time. I really think he will win tonight, and I am so excited. Not only does he deserve it for his voice, but for standing out with his adorable personality. America needs a role model like David right now!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
We need more "Archies" in this world!
How could anyone resist that face? He has been my favorite since day one. His voice is stunning, gives me the chills every time. I really think he will win tonight, and I am so excited. Not only does he deserve it for his voice, but for standing out with his adorable personality. America needs a role model like David right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
I have to disagree Chels! I totally think his voice is AMAZING...but too nerdy, he belongs on Disney Channel, not American Idol...maybe when he is older. DAVID COOK all the way baby, LOVE his style (I am growing out Bentley's hair like his...hehe) :)
ARCHIE SMARCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DC deserves it because he is older, and has had to struggle in life.. Archie has been groomed from day one, although I love them both, DC deserves it 110%!!! But I do agree with you on one thing, the world needs more Archies, and nice picture! We must be related, we picked the same pict to post on our A.I. blogs!!! Maybe DA will try out for HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! Thats where he belongs! HA!
I agree with you Chelsea I love DA too! He seems so real and genuine! Actually I like them both! Looking back at DC the show has really changed his look... for the better! Go DA!
That's my future son-in-law your talking about (Archie). Breea's gonna marry him so I can hear him sing any time I want. Ive heard people say the Disney Channel thing, but he's way past that. He'll go far, but so will Cook, is my prediction. If Cook werent so cocky and pitchy, I love the raspy, rock sound and he's got great lips:-) Its been fun having both the Davids (DA is much more talented, just not the greatest on showmanship)
Brittany, Brooke & Brittney...what a shame. Maybe someday we can get past this...its gonna take some time though, sorry about your choice :) although I already know he will be set for life from the show, and I think he is a good singer, he's just no archie.
and p.s. I think he is SO NOT attractive, and believe me I tried. I guess out of shape, pale, and beedy eyes that close way too much is your thing though, sorry bout that! :)
Vonda, I was hoping somebody I know will marry him, since it can't be me. I will cross my fingers for your girl! and what a lucky girl she would be!
Auh, man! Sorry that your boy didn't win it tonight. He'll be just fine though . . . I don't think that it's gonna make a scratch of difference.
There is one thing for sure . . . he's definitely a cutie!
BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WAAAAA!!
But seriously, how awesome was Archie's performance with One Republic?! I was giddy!
his performance was so freakin great with one rep!! i loved it! i would download it if it were avail! i LOVED george michaels performance, he did so good, and has a great voice! jordin... eh.
carrie shouldve chosen a DIFFERENT song for that performance, she does know that most fans are YOUNG!?! a bit innapropriate, plus i dont like that song of hers either. i am SOOOO excited for DC, he totally deserved it, and Arch will do just fine, and i will buy whatever he does too. now AI is over!!!!! WHATEVER WILL WE DO?? lol, also, did you notice all the dancers were from last season of "sytucd", and did you see the hip hop girls MULLET? yikes! lacy still is cute. i hope this season is better than last!
oh man Chels I was so bummed that DA didn't win but I think they are both really good so I was ok with the outcome... I did feel so bad for DA, I totally thought he was going to win after Tues. night...boo hoo
Okay Chels, I am on Team David but if I had to pick one it would be Cook. I am glad he won but I know David A will do just fine! I heard that Lacey on sytycd is or was dating him, David Cook. Anyway, I liked how he gave props to David A. at the end of the show. I think he was really nice about it and didn't play himself up. That has to count for something right? Okay we need a party for sytycd sometime! Show me your best dance moves baby!
I agree with Sheba...GNO for SYTYCD...That would be a blast :) We can all wear or dancing shoes and bring our "A" game!
David A is a clone of my brother, he looks and acts just like him. I love that he is so humble and that he looks like he is going to cry every time he is judged and then he always gets raved about by the judges. I HATED David C at first. My sister said he was hot and I thought he was so cocky and cheezy. Boy he sure grew on me by the end. He got better looking and humble! I did vote for David A 5 times after Tuesday night. At first I thought I wouldn't vote b/c I loved them both equally but then David A did so amazing on Tuesday so I voted for him! I call David A "My brotha from anotha motha" he is a clone of my brother I will have to blog about it :)
I had to check out this AI war you had going that you told me about! Hooray for David Cook, and another hooray for Archuletta because I know he'll do just as well (with maybe even a bigger contract)! I hate suprises so I had to call my sister in Chicago for her to tell me who wins EARLY! When she told me it was DC I thought she was joking. So sorry I was a huge airhead the other day about swim lessons. I actually should've had Brayden over today, lessons were cancelled. I'm so excited for SYTYCD tonight! I can hardly wait...25 more minutes.
I'm glad we can atleast agree on one of the contestants :) Bummer he didn't win, but he'll still go far (hopefully farther than Clay Aiken and Broadway!)
OK, the party is at my house for SYTYCD Finale. Come one, come all. Bring your husbands... I know mine will want to be there. Maybe we can have the party in lieu of the missionary meeting that always graces my house on Thursday nights. Loved last night's episode. I LOVE MIA!!
Okay Chels! SYTYCD Partay? I will totally host a night! And Michelle is hilarious! "A brotha from another Motha!" I can't wait for her to post her shout out to her brother and Archie! I don't know Mommyrohner but I can I come to the finale night?
Mandy, okay if your're up for it! I know, Jer loves the show too. I love Mia too! She is such a nice person.
Heck yes Sheba you can come too! I know I told Michelle to hop on that post!
p.s.
Mandy...this may get a little crazy for you, I want to invite quite a few ladies! We may have to do it here too, unless you are up for the challenge! I want you all to come!
haha this post made me laugh, we are ALL american idol FREAKS!!! hahahha i missed the actual night that they said who won but i heard right when it happened that it was DC!! I have to say simon was hard on DC the night before and i was having a really hard time choosing i like them both a lot so i was happy with whoever won honestly!! im sad i missed the winning night i heard it was SOO good!! This was an awesome american idol season and i know you are so sad and cryed yourself to sleep that night! haha SO IM HAPPY DAVID won!! But i felt bad for david a at the same time cuz i loved him too. TOO HARD TO CHOOSE!
haha ohhh and yes we always cause rukus when were together.. devons the worst at it haha jk. yea i felt bad for colbz but they got it all figured out so thats awesome her step dad will never have to know :) so now we can all just laugh at it.. and yes jenna does sound like my mom, she is already a momma.. BRAX BEWARE a 100 questions are soon to come!!
But i am sure i could think of the rukus u guys use to cause just seeing pictures i knew haha! CALIFORNIA will be full of rukus :)
Post a Comment