Wednesday, May 14, 2008

he's always loved the rain



18 months old




2 1/2 years old





5 years old Sweet Brayden. I had to document this. From day one, this boy has always LOVED the rain. I've always been so amazed at the pure joy I see in his face when we get a little rain. Today, we were driving in the car, the boys both had their windows down and it started sprinkling. The next thing I heard was,

"Dear Heavenly Father,
Grateful for this day.
We are so grateful for this beautiful rain today."
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."





14 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my...how gorgeous are you in that picture holding him with the wind blowing through your hair? You're still just as beautiful!

Brooklyn said...

What a sweetheart! Seriously! So precious...

Tawny Antelman said...

hahaha how cute!!!!!!!!!!
I love the rain too but it doesnt rain enough here! GEE COME ON! It usually rains cats and dogs EVERY SINGLE year the exact time we are in cali i dont know why this tends to happen but it does EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

Brittney said...

awe, sweet brayden.... what a cute thing for him to say. he was so cute at 2 yrs old! and still is, but i miss his chubbiness.... you are so beautiful in that pict, no makeup, messy hair, au natural... love it.

Nichols Family said...

It's so cute to see pics of Brayden when he was younger. I wish it would rain more here...

Suni said...

Oh so cute, what a sweet prayer!

MommyRohner said...

I love the rain too. Those are great pictures of Brayden... pure joy.

I also LOVE the song you've got on here. Is it David Archuleta? Sounds like him.

Swirls of Happy said...

Oh how precious is that!!!! What a little angel...love those pics when he was only 18 months, what a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!
Okay, I was just stopping by to tell you that pretty much wrote you an essay back on your comment! : )
I hope that it helps. It truly is such a hard thing.

foreveryoung said...

Definately cute and those pictures are too precious. You need to treat that boy to a vacation to Seattle, he would be in heaven! Now I'll think of Brayden everytime it rains :)

Swirls of Happy said...

Next time you guys go over there tell us so we can meet up, that would be fun :)

Angie Whitman said...

How sweet are those pics! I wish it rained more here for you to get more pictures of Brayden loving the rain. Maybe a move to Forks? haha..don't know if your a fan cause otherwise that sounds really, really strange.:)

Jenna Lee said...

ok... I just had to say you look so young in the picture of you and Brayden at 18 months... crazy I guess you grew up huh?

Chelsea said...

ya jenna I know...the no makeup tends to make me look extra juvenile though, or at least I like to pretend that I really don't look like an old hag now!