Sunday, February 17, 2008

love. love. love.

In honor of Valentine's Day, I wanted to post some things I just LOVE! In no particular order.

Kosty's face of pure joy while watching his all time favorite part of Harry Potter--- the flying car! Tell me that's not LOVE!Oh, and his muy importante sound machine! A good nights sleep for all!!! Hooray!

There are SO many good ones this year, I don't know how I'll ever pick a fave! Oh, and I have to mention how much I love Simon this season! Talk about a major heart softening, that guy is as cuddly as a kitten...he must be in love. Yay Simon!

Whoops!
Loving Grandparents. Jer's parents are the best ever & I am SOOO grateful for the close bond they have with my boys. They are such good people & I love em!

Jer surprised me with my favorite shampoo ever for Love Day. I consider it a small luxury that I never buy for myself. My hair is so thin & limp & needs all the help it can get! Thanks Jer.

Speaking of hair...I am in love with my hair girl from my ward, Crystal. Crystal just had a baby so I was forced to try a new girl at a new salon & she missed a major part of my hair...uhhh the roots!! Hello!? So I went back for a re-do & OOPS! she did it again! GRRRRRRRR! Crystal-- I NEED you!

Something I swore I would never let my kids do...tacky up their walls! But when he grabbed my hand to show me "a super awesome surprise!" Followed by, "do you like it?" how could I not??


Rob & Big. This is Jer's fave show & he always persuades me to stay up way too late watching it. It is SO funny & on the last episode the little one (Rob) dressed up in a fat suit for the day & Jer & I were both crying we were laughing so hard.


Kosty's super cute feet...I could seriously eat them. I adore his little feet! Speaking of yum, Jer got me a bean & cheese burrito from Some Burros one night & I have been hooked ever since. Simple, cheap, & delicious!


Apples in the tub!

The Pampered Chef garlic press, my favorite & most used kitchen utensil




A thought occured to me one day...I get a whole heck of a lot more done when: A) my hair is pulled back, and B) I am wearing my magic Nikes. So, yes, I should wear them every day but I don't particularly enjoy running myself raggad! Usually Monday's are my Nike day.
As much as I love an easy & delicious crockpot dinner, I HATE cleaning it more than anything. You just toss these & your done. I loved them even more before a certain someone (ahem, Jamie) brought it to my attention that they aren't as well priced as I thought they were. $1.97 for just 6, I thought there was like 20 in there. Dang. Oh well.

Oreos. Mmmm. Eating oreos with Brayden. I like mine super soggy & he likes his crunchy. I never let him eat them without me!

17 comments:

Becky said...

LOVEd your post! so cute! :) i want to eat Kosty too! He cracks me up!

I am right there with you on teh B&B product. it is SO one of those things that i LOVE getting as a gift!

Brooklyn said...

I like all the Loves, Pics too! Fun post :)

Suni said...

Cute post and CUTE boys you have! I will have to try that B&B product, I so have fine limp hair.

Swirls of Happy said...

What a cute post! I was cracking up when I read the Someburros bean burritos because ever since the new one opened, I kid you not...Jason and I get them twice a week! I am OBSESSED!!! They seriously are the best burritos I have EVER had! I am surprised I have never seen you there, next time look for me, I will be the blonde in the back with beans all over my face as I am chowing!

Shanen said...

Those are some fun things to LOVE. Tennis shoes are my LEAST favorite thing to wear, concidering I have to wear them everyday to teach in. But if I had CUTE, CUTE pink and white ones like those...I would wear them EVERYDAY.

Anonymous said...

Cute post Chelsea! I think we have share a love for some of the same things. As a hair dresser, I can tell you that B&B products are one the best there is! They work so well & smell divine. As for the roots go . . . I am so sorry. There is nothing worse that paying a HUGE $ for something to be fixed that doesn't get fixed. AUUUUHhhh! I don't get it . . . then again, I am pretty anal when it comes to my hair client's. (I am a perfectionist to say the least! That's why I'll never work in a salon again. I hate feeling rushed!) Just know that I sincerely have empathy for you.
P.S. Love those sweet little toes, and the bum!
How could you not!

MommyRohner said...

That was so fun to read! Thanks for sharing.

Sheba Price said...

I love your "loves" Chels! I also love Some Burros and it doesn't help that they put one right behind my house! Good to know about the slow cooker bags and who couldn't resist those cute boys?! I too don't like putting a ton of art work up but like you said it is hard not to especially when you see their faces! Sorry about the hair but you always look fantastic!

Heidi said...

I get the most done when I have my work out shoes on too. Love them! That picture is a crack up!!

foreveryoung said...

What a fun post, but dang, I have so much to comment on and I know I'm going to forget it all! So after you raved about American Idol this season, I finally recorded it tonight and I must say I wasn't impressed. Please tell me that it's b/c they had only 60's songs that I didn't know! Kosty's butt--ha! ha! It took me a minute to figure out whose it was! You've been holding out on me with the hair product--give a fellow thin-limp-haired sista some love! I want to know the name! I always get made fun of for just ordering bean and cheese burritos, but it's the simple things in life! And the garlic press, after borrowing yours, I finally chucked my jar stuff and went out and bought one (although it was at Wal-mart, not Pampered Chef--baby steps here!) Oh wow, deep breath, that was a long "comment"!

foreveryoung said...

PS-I hope you're feeling better and get some much needed sleep tonight!

Angie Whitman said...

Love American Idol, but wish they would stick to "normal" era's of music. Did anyone else think that one kid looked like a girl..seriously? (the one Simon said needed some fresh air) Yikes. That's good to know that Crystal is so good. One of the first times I talked to her she said she heard that I did hair!!Ha, ha. That is the funniest joke ever. I could tell she wasn't convinced (even more funny).
Lastly, oh,....now I've forgotten everything else...

Tawny Antelman said...

Cute post chels!!
Jer is right, rob and big is worth staying up for and it is very funny. haha i want a BIG BLACK secruity guard like big black!!

I like my oreos soggy tooo, mmm i just had those 3 nights ago, and thanks to you i too like some burros, i had never been there before i got it for lunch for us the other day!

Heidi Ann said...

Cute, cute post! I've never heard of apples in the tub! I loved Kosty's buns, buns are my favorite...in a good way.

Alisa Larson said...

I love all your fav's. You need to look back over that list now that your done with all the puking! Poor you!

Brittney said...

love this post:) yes i'm ba'ack! left you a voicemail about registering bubba.. sue said she hasnt seen you there! as for the chiropractor, yes, i think i need to start bringing libby, she has a fever again today! ugh.
simon is sweeter this season. dont you love the aussie guy? he's so dang handsome!
so nice of jer to buy you hair product, scott wouldnt have a CLUE how much i really spend on my hair. woe is me.
love braydens surprise decor in his bedroom, rob and big... the FREAKIN most HILARIOUS show ever!!!
i will never forget when he introduces mini to the family, then lets the thing sleep in the living room, and wakes up the next day to clean up poop, then realizes it cleans up pretty nicely, and then gets upset that drama isnt helping sweep up the "DUSTY POOP" LOLOLOLOL... cried my eyes out, to funny, i didnt know what i was missin! and the fat suit, and to top it off, he wore the stilts and was a HUGE fat guy! OH goodness. although its not pampered chef, i too have a garlic press and use it every time we make pizza... with your great suggestion, we make home made pizza a few times a month! with garlic and olive oil instead of the marinara.... mmm delish.
I JUST USED my last crock pot liner on sat. arent they the BEST INVENTION??? i seriously wont ever use it without. you are too funny with her missing your roots! cracked me up you went back to find they still missed them??!!!i like my oreos soggy too:)

Jaime S. said...

I also love Rob and Big. I hate reality shows but Rob and Big are my favorite. They are trying to be dirty like shows do. They are just straight funny.