Saturday, January 26, 2008
you're seriously missing out
that is all I can say to whoever has not hopped on the Pioneer Woman's blog...(click on the link) or get to her through my links on the right. (don't confuse her recipe blog with her regular blog, she has 2 blogs) This lady is freakin hilarious. I so look forward to her posts. They never fail to make me laugh out loud. And ok, maybe I am a teency bit envious of her oh-so-romantic love story, "From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels," of how she met her handsome hunk of a cowboy husband (she posts in chapters & it took me almost a whole day of neglecting my family to catch up on, but so worth it!) This woman is an amazing photographer, a mom of 4 beauties, an incredibly intriguing writer, she's freakin hilarious as I mentioned, she lives on a ranch with cows & wild mustangs, & gorgeous scenery, she is head-over-heels in love with her husband (of 12 years) and I think it's so adorable... and she can seriously cook. I love her recipe blog, (under my recipes links) she goes the extra mile by posting pics of every ingredient & step along the way, it's IDIOT-PROOF, all of her recipes are simple & delicious, I have tried a few, so I can say that. Did I mention she is extremely talented & freakin funny too. Make sure you read her recent post about "6 plaguing questions," its so sums up why I am hooked. Its no wonder she has a gazillion readers & sometimes more than 500 comments. Yes, I said 500. I think I love her. And so will you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I've looked at her blog a little but I haven't read it yet. I will read it, I promice I will not be too cool just because everyone is doing it...like you are with the Twilight books :) HA! Just Kidding!
Okay! I read the story! I'm up to speed! Love, Love, Love it, and her recipies. Her pot roast looks fab! Thanks for giving me another happiness to obsess about! ps, I'm in love with Marlboro Man :)
Wow Brooke did you seriously read it all today?! I know he is a hunk. She scored major but I guess he did too!
Michelle, your hilarious, I deserve that & I'll take it!! (but I still wont read the books, ha!)
AMEN! If I believed in reincarnation, then in the next life I would become the Pioneer Woman.
Dont try to get me sucked into another good blog, you little vixon. I already have to call my blog reading "visiting teaching" and "conecting with the sister" to explain my neglect of children and home.
In my reincarnated life I want to look as good in boots as you do!
READ THE TWILIGHT SERIES BOOKS!!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED I PROMISE! ask my mother dear!
THere so goooood and i dont even like to read that offten~~
Jamie, your comments always crack me up, as with you Vonda!
Tawny, Tawny, Tawny...its not that I think I wont like them. Its the simple fact of the matter that I am extremely stubborn & refuse to go with the crowd :) if everyone in the world is doing it, I will probably do something else. Yes, very stubborn!
That's okay Chelsea . . . the books are very addictive, but I'll be honest . . . life goes on for REAL and Edward doesn't. You're better off without him. :)
As for the Pioneer Woman . . . LOVE HER! (I am border line Vegan/health NuT but I still love her blog!)
Chels,
you are a very stubborn person. okay fine no one is reading the twilight series anymore its old news everyones read them already so your turn :)
and so you know, i spent my entire and i mean literally my entire work day reading pioneer ladys blog the story "from black heels to tractor wheels" i still have 2 more chapters to go but im not kidding from 9:30 to 5:30 i read that story and i LOVE it, its like reading a book. Why cant everyones love storys be like that with COWBOYS!!!! haha Thank you for telling me about her, you def kept me company and now everyones going to be doing something YOU found so you wont have to worry about doing what everyone else is doing! hahaha
i didnt know she had a file of pics.. i have been awaiting to see pics of this handsom cowboys she talks about... how do i get there? Her pictures are amazinggg! I love all of them esp the animal ones, you know ive always had part cowgirl in me/love for animals! ha I think i got that part of me from my aunty~
yes jenna had it in her at one time too, hence.. who made u buy wranglers and chased boys like the frost boys? YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS!
i just memeber him alwasy chewing on a straw, im pretty sure i started doing it at ropings when i would be around him to. haha
Post a Comment