=
I would have never predicted Kosty's latest obsession. I don't know about you, but I have never heard of any other 2 year old that eats, sleeps, & breathes "HARRY POTTA". I, myself have yet to even sit through one of those movies. Brayden has never seen one either. His Grandpa, however is a Harry Potter fanatic. I don't enjoy it taking over our TV 24 hours a day, or him yelling for the DVD case when he is in his crib, or the fact that I don't think its quite appropriate for such a little one... Nor do I like making up random Harry Potter "lullabies" at his demand, in lieu of our more traditional bedtime songs. BUT....I SURE DO LOVE the way he says "Harry Potta" all day, like he has an English accent. So he has a strange fascination with slightly scary movies, should I be concerned!? We recently borrowed "Pirates of the Caribbean #?" and I had to turn it off when the first scene was of the Pirate families getting HUNG! Brayden was concerned too, he said, "Mama, I don't think Kosty should watch this, I have a bad feeling." Aww. Here he is completely fixated with the Potta...
Here's where it all began...watching it with Bompa!
EXPELLIENDO!! Snap out of it Kosty!

20 comments:
That is just so cute!!!! I can just picture little Kosty running around saying "Harry Potta" with a tiny cute accent...LOVE it :) THat is a pretty funny obsession though :)
Ahhh cute! No, I think it is a normal obsession for little boys...at least mine anyway. Tyler is a Harry Potter addict and he didn't think Pirates was scary at all. I was pretty hesitant and wondered if I would be regreting letting him see it when night time came! And your former post was so sweet.
you are HILARI-eye!!
that cracks me up that you have to sing "potta lullabies" how i would love to be a fly on the wall when you are making up those lyrics! i love him calling jers dad BOMPA, and the fact that he is so opinionated! its funny to watch the differences in your boys. he is SO cute. i love the close up. sweet "daty!" it is funny how he does pick a "thing" to obsess about though! is he still carying his little skateboard around with the dvd case of potta?
That is funny. Sometimes when Maddie wakes up at night and if we are up watching tv, she'll come in and say, "I wanna watch a mommy show." Interpretation: non-cartoon with real people.
Amy Yetter wanted you to send her an invite. Her e-mail is amylyetter@yahoo.com. (that's off my memory, so it should work:)
ha! So funny! Love those pics of him watching it! Ky used to call my dad bompa too! now it's papa. I love the "harry potta" I bet your clenching your teeth at that one! I am over here!
Hey Chelsea, thanks for the invite. I like to pop in every once in a while and see what your cute family is up to. Such sweet words from your little guy a few posts back. Wonderful things to treasure and remember forever!
that is hilarious! i know exactly what you mean, you can never really know what your kid will love next! he is adorable! what a funny post!
Hilarious! His obsessions are too funny...the skateboard, nachos and now Harry Potta! That kid is something else...definately in a good way :). I also love how you wrote this post and included all the "in action" viewing shots. And the lullaby...I thought I had it rough singing the Thomas theme song, but this definately tops that!
That is so funny he knows who "Harry Potta" is at such a young age. I am a big fan of him too. Since Craig and I travel so much to see our families we have listened to all of the books on CD and they are so good. The accent is to die for, that is so cute!
I LOVE HARRY POTTER! Maybe Kosty will like me if you let me watch harry potter with him, I myself have most of them its such a good show, you should sit down and watch them with Kosty sometimes he would for sure LOVE doing that with momma, right? haha
or you should watch them by yourself at least you will get so into them.
Pirates is a good movie too but yea i agree with the hanging movie, maybe wait a few years on that one.
All I can say is how absolutely adorable that little 2 year old is. He looks so much like you in so many ways!
Okay, there is this really strange but authentic sword store in Superstition Mall (downstairs by the movie theater). Anyhow, they have these plastic wands that when you push the little button, they light up and make that "swoooosh-y" type sound . . . just like Potta's wand! Dustin bought them for my kid's a while back and they were a big hit!
I wonder if the store is even there still . . . anyhow, you'll have to check it out. Koston would love it! (Just what you want to hear all day, right?)
SO cute! That's all we here about over at our house too is "Harry Potta". (love the way Kosty says it) Tayler and Keith just finished book 5 which means its time to watch the movie. Their nana just bought it for them, and they've been asking to watch it all day. I feel like you do... it's alittle much. Especially the fifth one~! O'well... I guess if they love it!
That's adorable how he speaks with the accent. I bet Caden would love them too. But I know Kelsie would want to watch them and they are way too scary for her.
I love it! Hudson watched Harry Potter when he was tiny and he likes them now. But he is all time movie obsession is the Grinch. He has watched it since he was 1. Kids pick the most random obsessions!
Seriously, so cute! I lvoe that he makes you sing Harry Potter lullabies! He is pretty creative!
And Kale has the same fascination with scary movies. He always wants to watch Harry Potter and anything else I am not quite sure he is ready for! So, you're not alone :)
I just love reading your posts! He's such a handsome little guy. Too cute!
Oh he is too cute! I have never seen Harry Potta but it is funny how kids become obsessed with things!
haha i love love that that little boy. i feel like the luckiest aunt..i have a nephew who can speak with a British accent!! that is outstanding. kosty is my kind of kid.
I guess he could choose a worse hero...that is too funny.
Post a Comment