






I was going to scan some really
scary pictures from way back in the day, but I decided to be kind for your birthday. Your welcome. That, and I was just too lazy to scan them. I've known Jenna for 10+ years. She's been around so long were more like sisters. Some things I love about this girl~ She's real & level headed. You get what you see with her. She's very honest. She's the most organized person I know, besides her mom. She can balance a check book like nobody's business. She is a major planner.
Always, always thinking ahead. Actually her brain never stops going. It makes me tired. We are opposite in many ways! She asks a lot of questions, which she gets a hard time for, but its actually a very good thing. It makes people feel like she is interested & she can carry on a conversation. She gives the best advice. She is the only person I know that sleeps flat on her back & never moves, not even budges. I think its the weirdest thing ever. She has the most flawless skin ever and of course she is known for her gorgeous hair too. My brother always had a crush on her, he likes the 'exotic' looking girls, he says. She snuck out of school every single day with me (junior yr) in the trunk of my copper taurus, when I had a half day & she didn't, she just made her own half day. She once talked me into buying a pair of Wranglers. Yikes, it was not pretty. She can be pretty convincing. Its been a memorable 10 years! Happy Birthday Jenna!
and p.s. why do I have a thousand pictures of you and Brayden but not one with Kosty? Play favorites much? :) I know he can be intimidating.
3 comments:
awe happy birthday jenna!
she is such a unique individual!
we do love her, and all her many questions! what a fun bday with such a sweet baby boy! you should post more picts of him now that he is older, and since SHE doesnt blog! (WHY??????, you should convince HER!!) and maybe she could teach an organizing 101 class for those of us who need it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!
cute blog post... but beware she is NOT and i repeart NOT going to be happy about this.
I just found out she sleeps on her back like 2 weeks ago, weird. i hate sleeping on my back. and yes she is the queen of questions... and if u ask her a 2 or 3 questions than shes instantly annoyed! ha ha gotta love sis's!!
KOSTY was sooo smily and nice when they came by my parents, i was amazed he answered all the question and brayden just sat there and he laughed and giggled, kostys comin around!
What great pictures. Brings back many memories even for me (the mom)
You're a great friend/sister to Jenna
and I love ya as one of my own!!
I never knew you had such a way with words and writing. That well may be your next calling: Writing a book or something!
Post a Comment