His latest stunts include/ but not limited to the following:
- Demanding his Elmo fork or Bee Movie spoon for every meal, refusing to eat otherwise, meaning I am washing those dang 2 utensils all day.
- Requesting snacks and meals that I ever so nicely prepare for him & he never even TOUCHES.
- As earlier mentioned, taking over our family room TV with Harry Potter or his other fave, Monster House ALL DAY LONG, forcing the rest of us into my bedroom if we even think we might want to watch something else, which usually doesn't sit well with the King, as he demands one of us right in there with him.
- Deciding that he likes to wash his own cereal bowls in the BATHROOM sink, dumping all excess soggy Kix and Cheerios in it. That is really fun to scoop out.
- Strapping him in his car seat & him lurching his chest forward like a psycho in a straight jacket & screaming, "TIGHT!!!!!!!!" even though its probably unsafely TOO loose.
- Running into his room and SLAMMING the door as hard as possible if he knows he did something wrong, or if he gets his feelings hurt.
- Dumping cups and cups full of water out of the bathtub until the bathroom is flooded, and so am I.
- Going to any store and him saying, "I don yike it, Michaels." (fill in the blank)
- Insisting on sitting on the counter right next to me when I cook, as he throws every utensil, pot, ingredient, paper, etc on the floor. (me telling him if he does it again he will go to time out, he smiles right at me with a sweet smile & hurls next item)
- Getting out of Time-Out, him saying "Niiiiccceee" in the sweetest voice you ever heard while he pets my hair, me falling for it, & then him deciding to pull another fast one.
- Him destroying his dinner by either:
a. putting every piece of food in his drink
b. turning his plate upside down
c. throwing it all on the floor
- Speaking of dinner, the other night we were eating, he took a drink & then leaned forward towards me (I sit across from him) with the cutest smile & then spit a mouthful of cold water right on my face & plate.
- After being rocked to sleep while he was sick (trying to be a comforting mom) now he screams, "ONE MO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (one more rock in the chair) for at least an hour during bed & nap.
- Trying to get him dressed in the morning, him refusing to wear ANYTHING ("DON YIKE IT!!") I pick out, me giving up & then him choosing summer clothing/and or a tad too small clothing.
-unrolling all the toilet paper rolls & sometimes putting it all in the toilet too.
-when he is annoyed at me for no apparant reason, he will look at me and say, "Go Away!" I don't even know how he ever heard something so dang mean! Waaaaa! :(

13 comments:
He's sooooo cute. It's worth it ain't it? At least that's what I keep reminding myself w/my 3 year old. I'll take a.....TRADE!
-Jennie
This is hilar Chelsea! How do you do it! Oh I know! It's his dimples!
I'm sorry that I don't really know your boys well but i'm already in love with them! If Kosty gets too difficult send him my way for a while! jk he would scream haha. But you are very lucky with such a sweet, cute family!
Oh man...what a little ham! He is sure cute though...good luck with Mr. Kosty, he is just the cutest :)
oh my... i didnt realize!
well now you have me scared for
#2, eek! well, i think its all worth it, these are the funniest things, and you will miss them when he grows out of this stage... IF he does!!! lol.. just pray for patience, thats all you can do. we love "DA-TY" and all his splendor!
oh britt- you crack me up as usual, I love your comments. Oh, so you didn't realize?? HA! Thanks for still loving "DA-TY" in all his splendor. Missed you today :(
Chelsea I was beginning to think your boys were perfect angles all the time. You always say and have the sweetest post about them. I am glad to know you also live in a world with tantrums and strong personalities. =) Still super cute boys though.
Boy can I relate! These sweet little firecracker boys! Your a good mama, Kosty is a lucky little guys to have a mom that loves him so much!
How could you not give in to such a cutie? Its really not your fault! I am glad to hear that others face the same tantrums (even if mine were by my six year old), but not excited that my boy might end up being just as much drama! That just can't happen!!
Okay, lets trade we need a boy and you need a sweet little girl! He is so dang cute and I am sure it is just a phase....but I can totally relate we have moments like that over here too!!
He sounds like Tanner, it must be a second child thing. My siblings call Tanner a "menace", sad but true. He is also the most adored in my family because he has SO much personality and so dang cute, just like Kosty. How can you resist those cute 2 year old boys, they are to die for and they know it!
Oh that Kosty, how can you resist his sweet little face?? Yes, it is probably best that he is so stinkin cute :) You know I like to push his buttons just so I can see his cute little attitude! And the Nephi and Lemuel thing...ha! ha!
haha i laughed at this post, i liked it, i can totally see kosty doing all of the following!!! I can picture your reactions to them all as well..
ha he is soo cute though!
Post a Comment