Friday, November 16, 2007

melts my heart...

I was just tucking Brayden into bed & I told him I loved him. Then he said, "I love you too, you cute little momma." Awwwww :)

7 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

What a sweetheart!!!!!!! That is so cute :)

Brooklyn said...

Oh goodness! That is the sweetest ever :)

Michelle Y. said...

I love it, how sweet. Isn't that the best, I hope our boys always stay that way. Tanner always says, "Mama, your so beau-ful, let me touch your face and hair." It's the cutest.

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute! those moments make it all worth it!

My Loves said...

Awww!!! That is sooo sweet!!! Wish they could stay that way forever..

Heidi Ann said...

It's funny how they can be so rotten and so stinkin sweet. Hopefully it's the precious moments we remember and not those when we want to strangle them. What a dude!

Brittney said...

you cute little mama! how funny. brayden is hilarious. love him:)