Thursday, November 8, 2007
oh no she didn't...oh YES she did?!!
I am seriously unsure if this post is a good idea, in fact I KNOW its not, but as painful as it is, I need this in writing as part of my documenting the "VERY BADS" in life.
On Monday, the little girl I babysit for was over (Lauren). The kids were in the back yard when Brayden screams, "LAUREN POOPED ON THE GRASS!" What? No way- is what I was thinking. Obviously he found some dog poop in the yard?? Right? Please?? No. I walk out there to find Lauren pulling up her pants with the guiltiest look on her face... I walk closer...and closer...in sheer horror... there it is, oh my gosh, yes she DID POOP on my grass! Horrified & disgusted, I told her to go wipe & wash her hands twice. Then I called her MOTHER. What in the world did I do to deserve such a surprise? By the way, this was after she dumped half the fish food in the fish bowl, cut her hair with the kid scissors, then she decided to go for the glory and top off the day with her own version of fertilizing my lawn?
To her credit, she told me she had a stomach ache & had to go 'real bad'. So I guess if we are looking at the "bright side", (JER!) I am "lucky" it wasn't on my carpet. Jer walked in during the commotion & started laughing hysterically... I'm glad he took it so well since he's the one that has to "get rid" of IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Hey,
I loved your "Jan" story... I'm glad she was home and were weren't lost wandering the neighborhood!
Sounded like a crazy afternoon with the little girl... yeah, the poop would have been a little much!
It's bad enough if you have to clean up your own child's poop. I would not be happy to do that for another person's child. Yuck! For your life being so "unglamorous" you sure look great every time I see you....must be nice...
ahhahaahhaahhaha! omg that is so gross, i wouldnt touch that either i would of made the little girl pick it up, but im a mean person!! i wonder what was going through poor braydens head while this was happening!
sorry to hear that, at least jer got a kick out of it!
Yeah, I would definetley put that in the "top ten disgusting"! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that...yuck! It is so funny that you are saying "isn't my life glamourous?" because I always joke with Jason about how motherhood is so unglamourous with poopy diapers, cereal in my hair, and everything else. Worth it, but nonethless gross at times. I hope you don't have to deal with a day like that again.
Oh boy Chels! It will be over soon! I'm glad I got "the phone call" I'm always here!!1
oh man alive! i am dying laughing! you are so FUNNY! that is horrible just horrible! and your poor sweet innocent boys, they are SCARED for life! So gross.
So...will you babysit her again? That is the ultimate question, I bet. Funny story! Thanks for the laugh!:)
how awful! i heard it from mom, i forgot to ask you about it.
what the heck? she sounds like a nightmare, what did her mom say, and are you gonna watch her again?
So sorry about your incident! Poo is so gross but I'd take that any day over barf!
Oh NO!!!! I am feeling for ya...it is bad enough when its your own kids but when its not your kid it is just beyond gross!! Gracie has given me some crazy poop situations and it has been horrible!!
Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. It is bad enough to have to clean that up after your own kids, but someone elses???? I am so sorry!!!
One day when I was watching Brooklyn's boys (not too long ago I might add) Coen comes in the house to tell me there was poop in the grass. No animal policy at our house as well, so I go outside and there is Crew staring at the grass and sure enough a pile of poop was staring back at him. Then I look over at Coen to see him in another part of the yard doing the same thing - and sure enough another pile staring at him...THE BOYS DECIDED TO HAVE A POOP PARTY ON MY GRASS!! GROSS! I FEEL for you - I truly do! Ha ha ha!
that's the best story ever!!
Chels, I really love reading your blog. I promise to be better at leaving comments as soon as this move is over and things settle down.
GROSS! I would have freaked if someone pooped in my yard too. How nice of you to buy your kids a fish. That is my kind of pet*Ü*
Oh I am so sorry! That is so nasty. Dealing with my own kids poop is nasty but someone else's kid's poop is worse. Is your lawn growing any better??? Thanks for the laugh!
It's even funnier hearing it the second time around! Sorry, I hope you can forgive me for laughing, but it's just ironic how "just when you think it can't get any worse..." I think she trumped it on this one (atleast lets hope she doesn't have any more tricks up her sleeve...or should I say pants, ha! ha! :)
that is awful! Yuck! I can harldy handle my own kids poop! Sounds like a crazy day! Thank heavens for husbands to help clean those things up!
Post a Comment