Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What the heck happened last night?

I hope I'm not the only one that was left jaw dropped after last nights Final Rose Bachelor!! I can't believe he didn't choose either one! But really, how lame is it that you hardly really get to know anyone on that show. Which is why Brad is by far my favorite Bachelor of all time. He is the only one who tells it like it is & has a grip on reality. So, he never fell in love with any of them....of course that's realistic. Just because he had so many to choose from does not mean his one true match was among them. What I couldn't believe, however, is that he didn't even want to "see where it would go" with either of the girls! Just "SEE-YA"! Ouch! That's gotta be a low blow to Jenny & Deanna. But, GO BRAD! I support him all the way!

8 comments:

Shanen said...

Oh a true woman who can admit she was awake watching "The Final Rose" You could have been with me...I was so mad at the tv when Jennie stepped out of the limo. But I guess I was grateful he didn't choose Deanna either. I am curious to watch tonight to see what he has to say. I am glad there is someone else out there that has spent their last several Monday nights from 9-10 in front fo the tv.

Brittney said...

i know! that was a shocker. but so great that he did that... thats crazy though that he didnt want to see anyone, at all?! good for him, now he will find the girl of his dreams, and it wont be anyone from the show...

Kristin said...

Okay I still don't know what to think even after last nights: After the Final Rose show. I am confused. I thought he was kind of weird. I guess you can't fault the guy for not wanting to continue a relationship with either one of the girls but I still don't get his reasoning. Anyway, yes I am a reality TV dork and totally spend way too much time watching these shows, but I've been sucked in...

Brooklyn said...

Oh my, those eyes, those lips, that body.... Okay I'll stop! Like I told you, he did not pick anyone becasue he is waiting for me! Love you Mr. Womack!

Suni said...

I am with you Brooke!!! Ha Ha! I can totally understand not proposing by why not keep dating one of them! I think he was a little shook up after the show last night! Anyway, it was fun see you today Chelsea!!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Too Funny! I was SHOCKED that he didn't just "see" where it would go...that was really rude of him to lead them on like that and then BAHM....Smack in the face!

Anonymous said...

I Know!!! What the heck! Dan and I almost fell out of our chairs! I was so caught off guard! I thought for sure he would pick Jennie! But, I felt so jipped. I have watch this faithfully because I really liked him and he felt so sincere. SO what the heck was all his talk about!? I guess it was better that the just told it how it was but I was kinda sad!
What's kinda sad is how much I got into this! HA!

Brooklyn said...

Love the CHristmas makeover! Very festive my dear! I have not talked to you in a week! Ah! 'm calling you tomorrow :) Love ya.