My performance was this past weekend and I am so glad to be done, but I was happy that for ONCE I really wasn't even nervous. I guess its because I am 25 and I am by FAR the OLDEST girl in a recital that I know of! Ha! It has been a humbling experience, swallowing my pride often, feeling so DUMB about my age. The girls in my class kind of treat me like a mother hen, and I feel so silly sometimes, so I am still looking for recruitments! Somebody!! This one lady (well she was at least older than me) came in a few weeks ago to try out the class and I recognized her from a previous ward, anyways she told the teacher she would be back after the recital, and you should've seen me, I was so pathetic, practically running after her, begging her to stay! :( But I absolutely LOVE it! And I'm not givin it up now, especially since I have FINALLY earned my Pointe shoes (a goal since I was little). Ballet is great exercise and so challenging and of course I LOVE my teacher, Michelle. She dances for Ballet Arizona and she is SPECTACULAR and AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!
Oh-- and I'm so excited my tomato plant finally came through for me! We check on it every day and there was nothin but about 10 green tomaters until just the other day I poked my head out and hello! one cute little red one, finally! And my basil is still here, but just not as hearty as I was hoping! if I used it for one meal it would all be gone, so I keep on buying it... what a waste! that was the whole point to grow it myself! Eventually I want a REAL garden, full of fresh herbs and veggies, but for now I am proud of my lil tomater plant and my basil,
at least its a start. Planting a garden is on my mile long list of things I want to accomplish someday, that seems to just keep growing. BIG Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
WOW! WOW! SEXY LADY!!!!! Love the costume! I'm so proud of you, you mother hen! Your an inspiration to finish those goals! And the cute tomato. So cute. When we get settled in the new house my mom is going to come over and help me with a garden. When she comes over, you will have to come over too for the low down. It's so complicated. Anyway her garden is AMAZING! She has anything and everything growing up to the sun! Love the Basil to, yummy!!!!! Keep dancing! cute post :)
"Ballerina Girl" - I had to say it! Chels, You are so beautiful! And yea right, I bet you look like a youngn' yourself in that class! O-K-A-Y how come you didn't tell me about your recital? You are lame. Let me know next time, I will totally come and see ya! I love love the costume! Your tomato plant looks awesome too! It is so exciting to see something come to life when you plant it! My Mom is taking her Master Gardeners course and she can grow anything! She grew a Banana tree! I need her to come over! Do you cook with the basil? I bet it is yummy! I am glad you are accomplishing your goals Chels. I think it is very important. You rock!
Chelsea...You are soooo pretty! You are too cute in your costume! I am proud of you for sticking to your goal. It is so hard sometimes when life is so busy to get to anything on the "to do list" but it sounds like you are doing so well and your an inspiration to me because of it :) Cute tomatoe plant by the way... I love tomatoes, I could eat them like I would an apple!
That is so cool that you are doing something that you have always wanted to do! YOU GO GIRL! :) Ballet has always fascinated me but i am by far the LEAST coordinated person alive. :) Love the garden!
wah wah wee wah! look at you look at you! (borat anyone??)
sexy lady! i am sorry i always miss your recitals, i really wanna go someday, just wish they werent smack dab in the evening time!
well, i am proud of you for sticking to this goal of yours. its great you have something positive that you do in your life that you can always improve on.
i like your list of things, i am going to add a garden to my list too, even though i have a flower garden, i want a veggie garden, i would love to buy that green house from costco, did you see it a few months ago? how cool would that be to have one in your back yard? maybe one day!
i grew tomatos and they were sour, and i grew cilantro, and it grew into flowers, and i grew rosemary, but who hasnt? i now have rosemary and basil, (my basil is very hearty, but i bought it at home depot, also the soil matters too) maybe you need to buy one too, and you can pick from each one when the other one is low! theres an idear.
are we going to get together this weekend? maria and i said we could do lunch with dad, then head over to the ol' clubhouse for some good times in the pool? whaddayasay?
justin is goin, maybe nikki too? erika will be back from camp.. should be fun, let me know if you are in!
ok so i think it is so cool that you are following your dreams and doing ballet! that is so awesome. do you want to go on and perform professionally or just say that you did it? way to go that is so amazing. i think it is fabulous. you have inspired me to continue to follow my dreams, sometimes it seems impossible because i have so many but one thing at a time, right? so awesome, you looked beautiful!
Chels, we were just on Keira's together at the same time. I tried to call you today, and I know you called me back. Life with kids huh! anyway, see you at movies tomorrow!
I am so proud of you Chelsea. Plus you look so pretty in your costume! Keep it up. I admire you.
you are such a pretty ballerina!
Hello!!!! Okay, this is crazy that we were just talking earlier today about the blog saftey, becasue around 6:00 Britt came over and had just been at my parents and told me my dad talked to her about it! Hello premonition! Well he just convicted a man to life in prision for stalking then kidnapping. There has been a ton of cases lately according to him. So anyway, for my dad he has asked Britt and I to remove the blogs becasue apparently these type of websites you know my space and such are what are contributing to the criminals easy access. Becasue they can find your name, then look up addresses, phone numbers, birthdays and such! Anyway, scary! So goodbye to the blog. I am so bummed. I loved it! but I can still look at everyone elses cause I will still have the google account. Call ya tomorrow!
brooke
just make it so not just anyone can check out your site!
dont let them stop you from your online passion! you know you love doing this, dont remove it! just take precautions when posting things!
Oh, I am so behind on your blog! You know you could still pass as one of the youngin's in your ballet class! I think it's awesome that you're sticking to your goals too!
Hey! when you talk to brooke tell her to add me to her list for viewers on her blog! It's private all a sudden. :P probably a good idea...casey wants me to do that too! Brooke - i miss those pictures of those sweet boys!
YIKES! i just read the above comments! i am so going to make my private also! I have been getting a little freaked out on it as well! Thanks for heads up from you Dad! :)
Chelsea! I am blogging again after taking it off...I missed it way too much!
Chelsea you look beautiful. I think you are so awesome for taking Ballet. Even if you are old. HEE HEE!! I can say that because we are the same age.
I really want to plant a garden too. Maybe in our next house I will. Love home grown tomatoes.
Post a Comment