Friday, May 11, 2007

Nothing better...

than the blessing of being a mama! I love my boys so much. I woke up at 10:00 (yes!) this morning (is that still considered morning?) to the most handsome waiters. Brayden brought me a plate of pancakes and orange juice, and Jer brought me some beautiful sunflowers and sweet card, and cleaned the kitchen too! Brayden has been making me different Mother's Day cards all week, every day he asks if he can still make one and of course I say yes! At preschool his teacher took his pic and interviewed him and he colored it and she laminated them, I love those things! Here's his interview:

My Mom's name is: I call her mama
She likes to eat: chicken
She makes me laugh when: she says "ookie!"
I make her laugh when I : go crazy!
She looks the prettiest when: she wears her wedding dress
Her favorite place to be is: at restauruants
She does not like it when: I do naughty things
She always says: I love you
She cooks the best: chicken
She loves me because: she really does
I love her because: she takes me to fun places and movies


One of my favorite parts of each day is probably when I tuck them into bed. (Not only because they're outta my hair!) Brayden always says " I love you way past SUPER infinity and back" and other sweet nothings. Kosty lets me snuggle him up in the rocking chair, and I savor every second of it because he is so "go, go, go" all day long and doesn't have much time for snuggling! He recently mastered his kisses and I can't get enough of them, he has the cutest little juicy lips and he puckers them up so big and makes a loud "smoochy" sound! Its to die for! One of my all time favorite sounds is the pitter-patter his adorable little feet make when he rushes around the house. We always know when he's comin, and I can't help but smile everytime I hear that sweet sound! Both my boys are such blessings and I'm so proud to be their mom!



13 comments:

foreveryoung said...

So sweet! You are such a great mom and you do have such sweet boys. I still love the "wedding dress" comment, like he sees you wearing it all the time. Just admit that you like to lounge around the house in it :)

Ginger John said...

That's so sweet. Sounds like you are a great mom and those guys of yours are keepers! :) Hope you had a great mother's day! Sleeping in and breakfast in bed. Sounds great!!

Chelsea said...

Caught me Jamie, I can't help it, its just sooooo comfy :)

Brooklyn said...

Loe that pic of you and the boys! You are all cute! Hope your MD was great! Love the interview!

Brooklyn said...

BTW, I noticed I spelled Love wrong. I know, it's so hard how fast they grow up! Where was that pic taken? I love it. YOU need to frame that one. Lucky you got pancakes! I got cereal and toast!

Becky said...

That is so FUNNY! i love the interview! What a cutie! That is so cute that Jeremy let you sleep in and even made you breakfast! Definetely had three of the cutest waiters around! :)

Sheba Price said...

Chels, you got the best boys in town. Lucky you! And they don't have a bad Mommy either. Love the interview! I would love to come over and catch you in your wedding dress. I would probably cry since I can't fit into mine. BOO WHOO! You are the cutest MOM EVER!

Sheba Price said...

Okay I can't spell either! I meant to say you have the best boys in town! AHHHH

Brooklyn said...

I like your new blog! It looks great! p.s. look at my new post about jerron and bray

Brooklyn said...

hey! you me and jamie are all blogging at the ame time. I am instead of watching your son! Are you mad! Just kidding, I am in the office and the kids are right here lpaying hullaballo!

Brooklyn said...

I mean playing.

Brittney said...

Brooke is so funny how she misspells things, then writes another blog to correct herself. lol!
i am really gettin' the hang of all this blogging stuff!
thanks cha for getting me into it.
it IS an addiction!

Heidi said...

That is such a cute picture. I love it so much I made my sister in law take one with me and my kiddos just like it.