Thursday, May 17, 2007
Music to my ears
Major breakthrough in our home today! Koston finally said, "I love you!" (more like I wuv woo) it was so stinkin cute! Jer said it to him this morning and he actually said it back for once. All three of our jaws dropped, quickly we cheered and said "again!" just to verify. Sure enough he repeated his happy and triumphant "I wuv woo!" This is BIG for our little Kosty cone, he is actually starting to put words together, its so much fun. Oh yeah and he says, "one moa" for "one more" every time we read books. Well he must be burnt out because all day long, I've been making him say it over and over and I'm sure he thinks his mom is crazy! Sorry but there's nothing like hearing your baby say I love you for the first time!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Soooo sweet! He is soooo cute!
See, you have nothing to worry about! Jayden has still never really said it, besides "bee".
Kyler has never said it either and he is 2.5 years! :(
oh that is so sweet. I love when they say I love you for the first time too.
Hey, you've gotta change the options so that you can leave comments on your last post, it's too cute not to comment on! See, that's the kind of stuff that boys should be playing with, not like the Polly Pockets that my kids are fighting over as we speak....(why oh why could I have not had a boy first!) I hope Brayden gets feeling better!
how cute! isnt that the best thing ever?!!!
Post a Comment