Spring Break came and went, and Brayden was not bored for a minute, that boy played his little heart out this week. We're finally getting a backyard and he has been fascinated with the entire process, he wanted to be on the patio and watch every minute of the excitement. When dust was flying everywhere I made him come in and then he pulled up a chair and watched through the window. He said, "those guys can build sand boxes, and grass, and sidewalks? those guys are so totally SWEET!!" He was very impressed! then a couple days later when he watched them use wheelbarrows and pour concrete, he said, "Never mind, mama, I don't want to be a policeman or fireman, I want to be a worker." I'm glad that he can appreciate good hard work! We got to go to a fun park with a lake and water squirters with a bunch of friends, and I switched bags at the last minute when I realized that I needed a huger(is that a word?) one for all the crap, and anyways I didn't realize that I did have my camera the entire time, I kept saying how mad I was that I forgot it, and it was in there the whole time! ahhhhhhh! So I didn't get any cute pics of that trip. Speaking of cameras, Brayden dropped mine last night, and now it doesn't seem to be working... brand new one too, nice.
Jer's birthday was this week too, and a fun day at work all day he had! Birthdays are just another day for us big kids, I guess. But we did venture out to the mall and ate dinner there and then came back and had cake and ice cream with his family too. But anyways, on the ride home from the mall, Brayden said, "Hey Dada, why do you have expensive things?" Jer sounding a tad defensive said, "like what?" and Brayden said, " Like super special I-pods, special X-Boxes and a special truck." Ha ha, that boy is quite the thinker.
I've had a cold or allergies or something all week so I can't smell or taste anything, very annoying! Good thing for Brayden, my little sniffer, always letting me know when Kosty has a stinky diaper. All of a sudden he will start dodging him and saying, "Ahhhhhh, Kosty don't bother me!" and I'll tell him to be nice, and then he'll let me know, "well mama he's poopy and it stinks so bad!" Whoops! I seriously can't smell a thing. Or he will just insist that I need Febreeze if he detects the slightest unpleasant odor. He learned about Febreeze through a commercial, by the way, sometimes I am afraid he is smarter than I am. Well, back to school this week, no more loungy days, my favorite! and rushing out the door, urgh. But I am so excited that I can finally turn the boys loose out back, Hallelujah for grass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute update chels! Your a good mama! I'm still counting on friday, if you want to come. Maybey Jamie will to? If you want to come ask her to. Sorry for talking your ear off this morning. I hope you got your chores done. (like anything is ever DONE)! Maybey I'll see you at walmart tomorrow. Just kidding! Bye!
It's 11:30 and I finally finished cleaning my house. Gotta love Mondays. Even without pictures, you still had a great entry. Brayden cracks me up and aren't you forever grateful for the blog so that you can remember all these things? You better tell him to keep watching Dora so that he can communicate with his fellow workers one day :) And why didn't you let me watch your kids so that you didn't have to take them with you to Jeremy's big b-day shin dig? Glad you had fun, though, and I've gotta check out this "super special Ipod". Let me know if Javier skips town, I've got your back. Oh, and I want in for whatever is going on this friday, so you better invite me :)
Post a Comment