![]() |
I really can't stand these random mish mash posts, but its happening. We picked our last and final watermelon and it was massive. I couldn't even cut it. We were trying to figure out if it looked bigger next to our smallest family member or our largest. Oddly I think Jer won.
We needed new nightstands and I found this ikea hack online. Usually I finish a project and I don't like it as much as I thought I would, but I really do like these things. They turned out exactly how I wanted.
Koston hates parting with his school projects. So he actually said YES when I asked if I could snap a pic with them before I threw them away. Terrible pic, but there they are; his spider and shark projects.



1 comment:
I absolutely love the way they turned out! And just to clarify, when you say "most" of your projectst don't turn out as well as you thought, you definitely were not referring to your head board. Just checking :) I miss a good old DIY project!
Post a Comment