Thursday, March 6, 2014

because I'm the worst scout mother of all time.










Every pack meeting there are moms that bring their SLR cameras and shoot at least 100 pictures of their scout doing nothing and anything at all. I've never even brought my camera to a single meeting. But I decided to finally bring it to Brayden's last official pack meeting/Koston's first. I thought it would be a cute photo and memory for them to both be in their uniforms together. But the reality was that after Koston bobbed for donuts, and Brayden had to blow a bubble with a mouth full of crackers, I ended up locking them up in a church classroom and refused to let them out until I got one measly picture. Koston wasn't having any of it so as you can see he ruined them all & once again, he won, I lost. 

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Crazy, Brayden is already moving out of cub scouts! As much as I dreaded pack nights, I must say I miss having boy scouts. They look cute in their matching little shirts :)