Saturday, June 30, 2012

mother's day.




             my homemade gift shrine


my favorite food is jalepenos! love that spelling. and my favorite thing to do is text...uh oh! this boys knows me too well, and at this exact moment I grounded myself from my iPhone.










As soon as the high from my birthday goes away, Mother's day is here. The homemade gifts did not disappoint this year, they filled my window ledge and I had a hard time taking everything down! Brayden woke me up with a plate of mini bagels and a banana, and I had to laugh when I got on the computer later and noticed "brat diet" in the google search bar. Love that he was taking thoughtful precautions since I had told him the day before that I was having some "stomach issues"....ha.

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Oh.My.Gosh. The poems and the "brat diet"...seriously that kid is too much!! Such a lucky and deserving mom, so glad you were rightfully spoiled.