Sunday, June 10, 2012

donuts with divas.






I say it every year, when can we go back to Muffins with Mom? It was the (cheaper) "Donuts with Divas" again this year and then I got to go to Kosty's class for a special mothers day song and gift. Kosty's teacher broke both her wrists a few weeks ago and for some reason the sub had gotten lost and wasn't there yet...? The principal was doing an awkward song and dance trying to get the kids to remember their songs and program. It was still cute, but a little strange. Kosty is not one for any sort of chaos so immediately after the program, he told me he didn't "feel good"...I decided to check him out early and spend the day with him. My mom and sister and I were meeting for a mother's day lunch and he was happy to tag along. With every bite of his chicken noodle soup, he said, "MMMMMM! This is THE stuff!" It was a fun day with him and I'm glad he came with. 

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Atleast you got donuts with divas, only the kindergarteners get to do muffins with moms :(

kate said...

KOSTY IS WEARING SHORTS! What has happened in the world?!

Yeah I like the sound of "muffins with mom's" way better...