Friday, April 27, 2012

Lake trip.

My most favorite picture of ALL time!















Our friends invited us to the lake with them on Good Friday. Jeremy's office was open (of course) so he was nervous to miss, but committed to spend the day with us since he knew how excited the kids were. But then sadly, had a mandatory meeting at the last minute. We were sad that the lake might not happen, but luckily, Jason and Jamie still let us come, which was so  nice since I know another man would have been extremely helpful! Jason was nice not to be bothered by an extra wife for the day, and Jamie was crazy impressive with her boat backing out skills, boat driving skills, and boat pulling in skills. Those are all things that Jeremy should have been doing, but she took it on. There is nothing she can't do. Kosty surprised me with wanting to get out not he tube first, and that top picture could not make me happier. He was cracking us up with his facial expressions. So glad Jamie has a good camera and caught it. Brayden was begging to jump in the (freezing) water right from the get go, and then he could not get enough of the tubes. Faster, longer, crazier rides, we couldn't seem to satisfy him! I really had no intentions on getting on the tube because it was so cold, but I couldn't resist his request. Brayden even did a little cliff jump too. He surprises me with his adventurous side, and although it kinda freaks me out, I also really love it about him. I always wished I was one of those kids when I was his age. When we got off the boat, and loaded up to go home, Brayden said, "that goes in the top 3 funnest days of my whole life!!!" 

2 comments:

kate said...

I am laughing so hard I'm crying at the first photo! It's so perfect! I absolutely love the lake and can't wait to go in August when we visit.

The photo in the next post, of Brayden piggy-backing you, is so cute. I am so glad you post little moments like that.

foreveryoung said...

I'm so glad you guys still came, it was such a fun day! We'll definately have to do it again when Jeremy can come. You are way to kind about my driving skills, I didn't bend the prop again, so I'll chalk it up as a success. PS-we're exchanging that tube so no more smacking against concrete, you were a trooper! :)