skip to main |
skip to sidebar
father and sons
Jer took the boys to Father n Sons and was happy about the less than hour drive to Superior! There were no pine trees, they were rained and snowed on, and everyone skipped out of there before the sun came up because of the weather, so there was no breakfast. You would think it would have been the worst trip ever, but of course they all had a good time despite everything working against it. Uncle Zach came along, and they spent the rest of the day shooting guns. They were gone for exactly 24 hours, and I managed lunch with my family, a pedicure, shopping, a drs appt, and got my house clean. I kind of like having all boys.
3 comments:
Boys are the best :) We need to get our boys together soon.
Amen to that!
Definately advantages of having boys! I would much rather be on the pedicure, shopping end than the camping in the snow, but glad it was a good weekend for everyone!
Post a Comment