Tuesday, February 28, 2012



Another pinewood derby has come and gone. Brayden always surprises me with how upset he gets when he doesn't win. I don't think of him as a competitive child, but man, he hates to lose, and you can see it all over his face. Doesn't even try to hide the scowl. So I guess that would be competitive. He won some races, and he lost some, as usual at these things. Surely he should be used to that by now? He named his car the Earthquake. Jer follows the exact guidelines and does not try to bend any rules, but there are plenty of dads that do special/illegal things to their cars to make them faster. The same kid wins every year and his dad is just a little too into it. 

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Okay, I'm scared. Jayden is waaaayyy competitive and Jason is not afraid to bend the rules. What am I getting myself into next year?!